Early injury report: now updated with full report (Kamara, Lattimore LP) (1 Viewer)

Brees is there. That's just gratuitous.

Big breath on Marshon. If Cam can get good, we won't need Alvin, but I'm a lot more confident about Alvin appearing than Cam, though they both looked undamaged after last game (?)

Last edited:
Latt and Ceedy being present is awesome. Pretty sure AK is good so Iā€™m assuming itā€™s just a rest day. Figured TQS would need some time due to that nasty looking concussion. Not too concerned at the moment.

also Brees is a monster lol. I doubt he plays but just to be at practice still is unreal.

With Ridley being limited, this means that they would be at full strength at their offensive skill positions, something that hasn't happened too often this season...If the injury report we got last week is an indication, we have them right were we want them. :hihi:

More reason to believe Drew will be back for the second Falcons game. I just think his concerned demeanor at the presser after the game was more him being concerned that his injuries were of the season ending type.

With Ridley being limited, this means that they would be at full strength at their offensive skill positions, something that hasn't happened too often this season...If the injury report we got last week is an indication, we have them right were we want them. :hihi:
This is our weekly opponent doubtful WR that finds the miracle elixir the morning of game šŸ˜†

TQS and Hill are core to the running game, plus Kamara and Ramczyk on the report. At least Armstead must be okay. Thought the interior was banged up too, not on the report atleast. Might see Winston slinging it this game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom