N/S Early line: Bucs +4 @ Packers (1 Viewer)

gavinj

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Closer than I would have imagined.

Bucs were +3 at Saints. Everybody thinking the Packers are going to crush TB may be in for a surprise.

The more people who say Packers by 14, the more I like the Bucs in this one.

Take the Packers. Teams that beat us in the playoffs don’t usually have much left the next week and GB is built to beat that secondary.

If green Bay trusts its dbs they should blitz all the time. Brady had the time this time that he didn't have before. Green Bay can't let that happen to them. Normally I'd root for Rodgers to fail like he did earlier vs Tampa but not this time. Play smart and win the whole thing. I can't stand diggs or kc.

I just dont want rodgers getting a second super bowl victory since brees didnt. id rather brady get a 10th chance at a super bowl appearance.

Take the Packers. Teams that beat us in the playoffs don’t usually have much left the next week and GB is built to beat that secondary.
This, and the fact it will be TBs third consecutive road game. Go look up stats for teams ATS in a third straight road game. Eagles were a third straight road game for the Saints this year. Extra day of rest for the Packers too. If GB gets up early (basically take advantage of starting fast, something the Saints couldn’t do last night) it could turn into a laugher pretty quickly.

💰 💰 💰 💰 💰

Glad I made the right pick. Sad I didn’t bet the farm.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom