Early line on the Pitt. game (1 Viewer)

ChadC

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Steelers are favored by 5.5...I know they get 3 for being at home, but I already know one game thats gonna be on my parlay ticket next week, Saints +5.5. I think im gonna go get on that one early before the spread goes down, I just don't see it staying at 5.5

cdogg

THE WOOD WAS BROUGHT
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Pitt still moves the ball up and down the field (as long as Roethlisberger doesn't have a concussion), but turnovers kill them. If we can't get picks, and with our CB's that's a huge question, its going to be a very high scoring game.

cajnwillie

Retired Air Force
Reaction score
The line is about the brains in Vegas trying to get the betting public to put money on the wrong team...

bclemms

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
I think Vegas is really missing the Steelers spread this year. They were giving 2.5 points to the Broncos today. I don't understand the spread other than the fact that they won the SB last year.

Great Dane

He who dares wins
Reaction score
This is a trap game. I thought the Steelers were unlucky last Sunday. We might lose this one (they are still very physical)

d3cyph3r

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I think the motivation of playing the superbowl champs can still get these guys up to beat them.

I pick the steelers to lose, and chicago to go on a 4 game losing streak =)

billinms

Tiptoeing Through the Tulips
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
The Steelers have a high powered offense. They put up over 500 yards offense yesterday against one of the leagues best defenses. Turnovers killed them. We don't defend the run like Denver and our corners are definitely suspect.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alvin Kamara's huge night not enough to end Saints' early-season funk Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Week 3 early games open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus How have the Saints' 2021 free agents performed early in 2020? SR News Page Articles 0
Davante Adams: “Too early to tell” if I can play this week Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Early-season NFL QB awards: Best start, most improved, most nimble, more Saints RSS News Feeds 0
mither_rome Run game early Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 29
Alvin Kamara is having a field day against the Raiders early Saints RSS News Feeds 0
mikedre Too early! Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 10
Week 2 early games open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
DerrickB Is the season on the line next Sunday? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 10
How the Saints defensive line rotations performed in week two Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Erik McCoy on Offensive Line Execution, Saints Game Plan| Saints vs. Packers Week 3 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus Malcom Brown on Saints D-Line, Week 3 prep | Saints vs. Packers Week 3 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
B-Train Packers @ Saints Line Currently -3 (24 September) Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 16
Saints Bottom line: Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 0
O Line Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 19
How the Saints defensive line rotations performed in week one Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Saints vs. Raiders odds, line: NFL picks, Monday Night Football predictions from model on 100-65 roll SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Terron Armstead on Saints D-line, Week 2 prep | Saints at Raiders Week 2 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Saint Kamara Injury Report: Thomas/Davenport out, will the Raiders be able to field an O-line? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 42
Is the Saints defensive line primed for a big 2020? 'We could be special' Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette WATCH: Baldy's Breakdowns highlights Saints offensive line vs. Bucs SR News Page Articles 0