Early line on the Pitt. game (1 Viewer)

ChadC

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Steelers are favored by 5.5...I know they get 3 for being at home, but I already know one game thats gonna be on my parlay ticket next week, Saints +5.5. I think im gonna go get on that one early before the spread goes down, I just don't see it staying at 5.5

By Wednesday mourning it will be around 2.5-3.

Pitt still moves the ball up and down the field (as long as Roethlisberger doesn't have a concussion), but turnovers kill them. If we can't get picks, and with our CB's that's a huge question, its going to be a very high scoring game.

The line is about the brains in Vegas trying to get the betting public to put money on the wrong team...

I think Vegas is really missing the Steelers spread this year. They were giving 2.5 points to the Broncos today. I don't understand the spread other than the fact that they won the SB last year.

The line is about the brains in Vegas trying to get the betting public to put money on the wrong team...

Actually, the intention of the line is to get the public to bet evenly between the two teams. The vig is how the house makes it's money.

This is a trap game. I thought the Steelers were unlucky last Sunday. We might lose this one (they are still very physical)

I think the motivation of playing the superbowl champs can still get these guys up to beat them.

I pick the steelers to lose, and chicago to go on a 4 game losing streak =)

The Steelers have a high powered offense. They put up over 500 yards offense yesterday against one of the leagues best defenses. Turnovers killed them. We don't defend the run like Denver and our corners are definitely suspect.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom