Early Pro Bowl Voting Numbers (1 Viewer)

jdpower13

The french guy
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks for the link, I was looking for something like that.

We need to vote for Colston and Morstead ! They deserve to be in the Pro Bowl !

Reaction score
Steve Johnson is having a better year than Andre Johnson, Reggie Wayne, and Anquan Boldin. Too bad he plays for the Bills though

Goodwin definitely doesn't deserve to be voted in even as a reserve. I'd think Harper would've been leading the SS's, but instead he's 60,000 votes behind LaRon Landry

Fujitaboutit

All-Pro
Reaction score
cant believe morstead didnt even crack it, the only person who is arguable with him this year is mcbriar. Nicks and ellis are the biggest (pun intended) snubs besides him imo, but i guess it kinda helps with nicks' contract coming up this offseason. Either way, vote for jammal brown! The giants bias is disgusting, kenny phillips over the neck? Ahmad bradshaw in the pro bowl when he isnt even starting for the gaints? Their punter is awful too

Saints & Devils

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
wow i think its pretty clear that Packers fans have taken over where last years' Viqueens fans left.. either that or people are confusing AJ Hawk with Clay Matthews cause no way a 1 down LB is in the same zip code as Vilma!:rant:

Reaction score
wow i think its pretty clear that Packers fans have taken over where last years' Viqueens fans left.. either that or people are confusing AJ Hawk with Clay Matthews cause no way a 1 down LB is in the same zip code as Vilma!:rant:

The Packers putting him on the trade block at one point in the season gave him publicity :jpshakehead:. Either that or he's getting in for his days at OSU

tenordas

Vesti le procè flamber
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Houston via New Jersey, New Orleans, Baton Rouge,
Looking over the list, it's quickly obvious that at most positions "name recognition" has a lot more to do with who is getting the votes than actual performance. That's to be expected from a nation-wide open poll, I suppose. With RBs, WRs, and QBs, stats are going to help out somewhat (though there are obvious disparities at those positions as well), but at other positions it largely comes down to a popularity contest.
I'm sure there are plenty of votes there from people who are utterly clueless about football.

saintsfan20

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
It's still early in the year. Plus, this is just Fan voting so far. Isn't the Formula something like: Fans = 50%, Coaches/Players = 50%?

I know the Coaches and Players get to vote, but I'm pretty sure that happens once the Regular Season is over.

I honestly think the Fans should only have about 25% of the Votes. IMO the Players and Coaches should be the ones to vote their Peers into the Pro Bowl. I'm pretty sure the average Player is more knowledgeable, about who's deserving, than the average Fan is.

Yasha1969

Banned
Reaction score
I'd think Harper would've been leading the SS's, but instead he's 60,000 votes behind LaRon Landry

As one of the WaPo writers put it last year, LaRon "takes the 'safe' out of safety.' " :hihi:

Eviltaxi

Very Banned
Reaction score
Ok Brees needs more votes than at least Rodgers who has been mediocre all season besides lighting it up on some teams that where packing it up the past couple games.

Eviltaxi

Very Banned
Reaction score
Ok we need to have more than one DB in our top 5 pass defense. Jenkins and at least Greer have to make it(Porter also). Oh and Carl Nicks has been the best guard in the league this season and Big Sed should be getting more votes too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom