Early Super Bowl Line (1 Viewer)

RJ in Lafayette

Super Forum Fanatic
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Patriots favored by 3. Over-under at 57. I don't see the line moving much at all.

That opening line makes me feel a little better.

New England's experience should get them over the top. Belichick will take away Atlanta's best weapon: Julio Jones, but the front line needs to collapse the pocket vs. Ryan. Also, Freeman is the wild card that could be a game changer.

Geaux Patriots!

:gosaints:

The Atlanta running backs are the team's main weapon at this time. They are killing teams in the passing game. Julio is clearly not 100 percent. Freeman and Coleman are the players who have to be controlled.

More bets are coming in on NE and line hasn't moved yet. If it moves to -2.5 it's not a good sign.

The Atlanta running backs are the team's main weapon at this time. They are killing teams in the passing game. Julio is clearly not 100 percent. Freeman and Coleman are the players who have to be controlled.

This is my thought as well. Atlanta has too many weapons to concentrate solely on Julio. I believe Bellichick will take his chances there and
concentrate on stopping the Falcons run and short passing game.

I'd take Atlanta to cover and the over. Atlanta has a real shot, here. And it absolutely disgusts me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom