Early weather report for Sunday afternoon in Chicago (2 Viewers)

Don’t think it’ll affect our passing game much since we like the short and intermediate stuff.
Correct.

Would affect Foles a ton more, as his success is predicated on big plays. He's not a 12 play drive type quarterback.

I'll take my chances with those winds. Plus Payton will likely stick with a balanced attack or maybe slightly run heavy.

Very similar to our game there last year, just a slight bit more wind.

Last year it was 54° with 6 mph wind, not sure on the gusts though.

One thing I’m concerned about of course is the quality of the field. Last year when we played there, it was the Bears’ 3rd home game and Eli Apple ended up going down. This year it’ll be the 4th game played there so hopefully the field isn’t too trashed (I’m not holding out much hope though).

Very similar to our game there last year, just a slight bit more wind.

Last year it was 54° with 6 mph wind, not sure on the gusts though.

One thing I’m concerned about of course is the quality of the field. Last year when we played there, it was the Bears’ 3rd home game and Eli Apple ended up going down. This year it’ll be the 4th game played there so hopefully the field isn’t too trashed (I’m not holding out much hope though).
Add to that, the morning weather report calls for light rain. That could make the field a little sloppy.

Yeah, hopefully those wind gust come into play when one of their WR is running wide open and Foles pass goes 20 yards beyond them.

It’s been a bit unseasonably chilly the past week, maybe 10 degrees colder than normal or so. Snowed today. I’m just disappointed I won’t be able to walk to the game this year.

That's it! From now on I will start rooting for the wind to blow hard, that way our opponents won't have a passing game!
The man,the myth, the legend, Birdog!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom