Easiest solution for X-box 360 problems (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I've sent my xbox in for repairs exactly 3 times. But once i got an inter cooler system thingy ( the thing with fans) i havent had any problems

Itz like 20 bucks you can get them at like game stop or Electronic boutique you can easily install it to the back of your xbox and it is very easy your welcome bro

same here. my 360 actually started locking up and stuff before i bought the intercooler. after getting the intercooler it hasnt had any problems. I highly recommend it.

Too bad Microsoft doesn't make a product that works right when they sell it. You shouldn't have to add things to it to make it work right.

Too bad Microsoft doesn't make a product that works right when they sell it. You shouldn't have to add things to it to make it work right.

Too bad Sony makes a system that makes it's owners wait a year and a half after it comes out to get any good games.

And in that same time said 360 has broken 3-5 times :smilielol:

Mine broke once in a year and a half, so I'll take waiting a week to play my games, opposed to waiting almost 2 years for a decent game to come out on my console, and then once they do come out for my console, the 360 also has the same games coming out. We'll see if any PS3 games can stand out from the rest of the games being released for 360, but I doubt any will.:9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom