Easiest solution for X-box 360 problems (1 Viewer)

Mine broke once in a year and a half, so I'll take waiting a week to play my games, opposed to waiting almost 2 years for a decent game to come out on my console, and then once they do come out for my console, the 360 also has the same games coming out. We'll see if any PS3 games can stand out from the rest of the games being released for 360, but I doubt any will.:9:

iam curious to know how you came up with this year and a half number,and i wander if bill gates will ever let you play any of this GREAT GAMES online for free?,,mmmm i doubt it!!

easiest solution is never to buy one., buy a ps3

My friend had that problem with his 360. He sent it in, but since he got it back he has never had another problem, almost 2 years. He has stopped watching DVD's on his tho.
I have one of the black 360's and it's never given me a problem. Play it 5X's more than my PS3.

I have an elite model, no issues either. I will still buy the intercooler though.

I have an elite model, no issues either. I will still buy the intercooler though.

Just be careful, I've read alot of things online that say they can cause more problems than they solve. Something to do with the power it takes to operate the thing.....

Don't use the intercooler that sucks power from the 360. It will kill your xbox.

They make intercoolers that have their own power cord. Those are supposed to be okay.

But stay far away from the intercooler that just plugs into the back of your xbox and steals its power. Bad things, man, bad things.

I havent had any problems at all with the intercooler that just plugs in the back. I even took it off and inspected it to see if it was overheating in any way like what I read happened. Im not saying it never did happen, but the intercooler people say they will buy a new xbox for you if it does mess up the xbox.

I personally wouldn't risk it. Anytime you start messing around with the amount of power going to a computer or electronic device, you are asking for trouble.

Your mileage may vary...

why must you guys make every thread an xbox360 vs ps3 debate? the guy wants to play a 360, you know, with actual games. he doesnt care if he has to pay to play online obviously, hes not going to go buy a ps3 and sit around watching blu ray movies. give it a rest already.

why must you guys make every thread an xbox360 vs ps3 debate? the guy wants to play a 360, you know, with actual games. he doesnt care if he has to pay to play online obviously, hes not going to go buy a ps3 and sit around watching blu ray movies. give it a rest already.

:crazy::all_coholic: :0245: :smileystooges: :freak7: :chickend: :spanka: :tbhdance: :smashfreakB:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom