Easy Poll: Do you Like your Job! (1 Viewer)

Do you like your Job?

• Love it!

Votes: 49 40.2%
  • Hate it!

Votes: 12 9.8%
  • Mostly Okay!

Votes: 48 39.3%
  • I need a job but it doesn't have to be this job!

Votes: 13 10.7%

• Total voters
First grade teacher. Usually like my job, this year darn near hate it. Administration is looking to protect their backsides, paperwork, paperwork, testing, charts, blah blah blah. Man, I can't wait til I get rid of this class, they will have me on meds by the end of the year.

>>Pretty cool. I'm a Princeton Review LSAT instructor, and I make 17 bucks an hour. Not bad for college dude.

Probably more than you'll make when you graduate.

Marco,

There should be massive positions opening up with the Federal Government as we expect about 20-30 million Mexicans to become Americans soon. They'll need bilinguals

TPS

...That's an understatement. From what I hear, Lubbock is one of the most conservative towns in the land.

You want to know about Lubbock ? I'm from there. I'll tell you what a horrible place that is.

RCS on Saint Tia's account.

I have a great job.

I fly a corporate Jet for a private individual. We also do a bit of charter work.

The boss likes to fly fish so I go to the Bahamas 6 times a year, Venezuela, Argentina and Alaska once each year. In between that we do a lot of domestic travel all over the country as well as other international.

When we fly charter its mostly music tours for big name folks so I get to meet them and hang backstage(sometimes). Over the past year I've met 2 of my favorite guitar heroes and everyone's favorite beach bum as well as the father of a gorgeous elf and some country teen who I cant remember.

Pays well, I'm gone a lot and lets me live the Republican lifestyle.

College Degree from Louisiana Tech in Aviation. Been flying for 21 years. For money for 17 years. Learned to fly on my money (and a bunch my parents borrowed)

I have a great job.

I fly a corporate Jet for a private individual. We also do a bit of charter work.

The boss likes to fly fish so I go to the Bahamas 6 times a year, Venezuela, Argentina and Alaska once each year. In between that we do a lot of domestic travel all over the country as well as other international.

When we fly charter its mostly music tours for big name folks so I get to meet them and hang backstage(sometimes). Over the past year I've met 2 of my favorite guitar heroes and everyone's favorite beach bum as well as the father of a gorgeous elf and some country teen who I cant remember.

Pays well, I'm gone a lot and lets me live the Republican lifestyle.

College Degree from Louisiana Tech in Aviation. Been flying for 21 years. For money for 17 years. Learned to fly on my money (and a bunch my parents borrowed)

Is that you, Ty?

Love it..... Law Enforcement in Australia is mucho different than in the US. Community Based policing and a lack of firearms available to the wrong people make for a much more relaxed environment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom