Easy Poll: Do you Like your Job! (1 Viewer)

Do you like your Job?

• Love it!

Votes: 49 40.2%
  • Hate it!

Votes: 12 9.8%
  • Mostly Okay!

Votes: 48 39.3%
  • I need a job but it doesn't have to be this job!

Votes: 13 10.7%

• Total voters
My job is barely a job. I do love it, and I wouldn't leave it, but I need a real job.

I love my job, but hate my boss/supervisor! He is incompetent and can't do anything without someone standing there telling him how to do it. If you were to look up the word idiot in a dictionary they would have his picture there as an example. Here is what I would like to do to him-
:Cliff:

Yeah, I like it. It burns me out sometimes, But I like it.

I love what I do! I am a Videographer/Editor in the Air Force. I am getting a little tired of the AF and oh, so ready to retire. Will be at 18 years 8 Dec 06. I do hope to still work in video production, but ready for a new employer.

my job is boring, nothing to do, just sit in a cube and do nothing

though i could get away wiith staying off-site all day and just return when paged but i feel to guilty when i leave

Mostly okay. Get to work with some new technology that will hopefully change telecom and communications(I doubt it though). But there's always the threat of the job being outsourced to India, especially since we already contract to a company there, and have several of their employees here at the office.

I like my job but I have a distaste for some of my clients (presennt company excluded, of course). And my boss is a real tool.

I love my job but I'm looking for a new one. Strictly financial. I'm making about 15K a year less than I was 4 years ago and I haven't had a raise in over 2 years and won't get one this year either. As much as I love the job and I have a great boss I have 6 mouths to feed, house, cloth, etc. (not including my own).

Mostly mine is ok - waaaayyyy too much drama with the immature girls in the office, though. Most things are blown way out of proportion and they fight over the pettiest things. Other than that, it's ok - been here 12 years, so I must like it!

i work for a small company...my boss is cool, the field supervisor i workwith is cool...i can spend time on this site....i get paid well for spending time on this site:hihi:....and if i ever tried to leave, my boss would just give me a fat raise

I'd have to say that I love my job. I loved my old job at Microsoft because they know how to treat people, but I love my current job because my thoughts carry very heavy weight with my managers. If I tell them a technology is bad, the turn away from it. If I support it, they look deeper into it.

My upfront honesty has never been so happily looked upon as it has at Perot. Managers know that they will get the absolute unfiltered truth from me. Because of that, I am actively sought out by managers for my opinions and knowledge of technology and events.

I think the biggest thing that makes me like working at Perot is that I'm actually rewarded for my work. The pay is about average, but I am regularly recognized for my work. For instance, I am spending this week in Beverly Hills at the VMWorld convention because of my work.

Now if I can only win that drawing for a MacBook Pro :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom