easy to make things in bigish batches for staying home that happen to taste amazing (1 Viewer)

Meatballs I always do in bulk and freeze some. It’s easy to break a few out for quick spaghetti and you don’t lose much quality if you use them within a couple of months.

I had actually bought a huge bulk bag of meatballs from Costco about a month ago, before i ever heard the term coronavirus.. I’ve already gone through about half the bag, so i have plenty left in case of food shortages and/or cant leave the house.. i hope i dont have to resort to that though, because the problem , as with most food that i ever buy from Costco- is that the portions are so huge that by the time I finish whatever it is, i’m usually sick of it because it’s just too much, and then i never want to eat that particular product ever again.. i was actually about to throw the rest of the meatballs out before this virus came along, so i’m holding onto them for now... also have a bunch of trail mix and some string cheese if things get really bad.

I had actually bought a huge bulk bag of meatballs from Costco about a month ago, before i ever heard the term coronavirus.. I’ve already gone through about half the bag, so i have plenty left in case of food shortages and/or cant leave the house.. i hope i dont have to resort to that though, because the problem , as with most food that i ever buy from Costco- is that the portions are so huge that by the time I finish whatever it is, i’m usually sick of it because it’s just too much, and then i never want to eat that particular product ever again.. i was actually about to throw the rest of the meatballs out before this virus came along, so i’m holding onto them for now... also have a bunch of trail mix and some string cheese if things get really bad.
Get a vacuum sealer....I freeze all kinds of stuff to reheat later.

i have half a pack of starbursts, a pack of twix, frosted shredded mini wheats, possibly a bowls worth of lucky charms, a shirt ton of condiments and spices, and a pack of hotdogs. no milk.

i should probably consider going to buy a few things.
Don't know why that was face palmed. Pretty funny if you ask me. Yes, you dearly need groceries. Your pantry sounds like a college dorm room ?

When I was drinking I used to just dump a whole lot of things from the pantry in a pot and swear it was good.

for all I know it may have even been good. Who knows.

Don't know why that was face palmed. Pretty funny if you ask me. Yes, you dearly need groceries. Your pantry sounds like a college dorm room ?
nah, i know why it was 'face palmed'. i will allow it. please do not fret.

yes. i live like a college student living alone. this life is fantastic, not where i want to be, or thought i would be, but it is still fantastic.

Resealable and vacuum sealed are not the same thing, and they keep differently.

I have an impulse sealer for my business.... it doubles as a great vacuum sealer for mylar bags. if youre even more long term invested get the oxygen removers to add to the mylar bags.

i have half a pack of starbursts, a pack of twix, frosted shredded mini wheats, possibly a bowls worth of lucky charms, a shirt ton of condiments and spices, and a pack of hotdogs. no milk.

i should probably consider going to buy a few things.
its all good man
IMG_20200314_194823.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom