Economic Stimilus Plan - Who Qualifies? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
My fiance worked a small job over her school breaks which brought in about $1500 last year. What qualifies someone to get the economic stim. check?

She said she won't get it, but it would be nice for us to take a little vacation with it so we can boost the economy! :D

efil4stnias

Play at your own risk
Reaction score
My fiance worked a small job over her school breaks which brought in about $1500 last year. What qualifies someone to get the economic stim. check?

She said she won't get it, but it would be nice for us to take a little vacation with it so we can boost the economy! :D

I think its $3000....here is a link...http://www.irs.gov/irs/article/0,,id=177937,00.html

yep, $3000 and had to have filed taxes for 2007

OP
jrdbrn
Reaction score
soma*****!!

LOL

I guess I am paying again

pennstater

Very Banned
Reaction score
I get $1,600 for my tax return and $600 for the stimulus plan. That can buy a pretty good engagment ring.

Sandman

Not A Cat
Staff member
Administrator
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I get $1,600 for my tax return and $600 for the stimulus plan. That can buy a pretty good engagment ring.

Or you can take that money and run......

Just kidding. Congratulations on your engagement.

Saint by the Bay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
On irs.gov there's a form where you can punch in some info off your tax return and determine what if anything your getting.

saintfan

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
You must earn at least $3,000 to qualify for the stimulus package. Then its $600 per filer/spouse, and $300 for each children under 17. If you list a dependent who is 17 or older, that dependent will not be entitled. If a child files their own return because they had some income, and are still listed as a dependent on your return, that child does not qualify.

iron error

Reaction score

So you pay more in gas a year than you will on her ring? You can afford more ring...make her proud, you will not regret it ;)

taygolf

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
So you pay more in gas a year than you will on her ring? You can afford more ring...make her proud, you will not regret it ;)

forget that crap. You are paying to much on a engagement ring now. I am telling you they are a rip off. The one I got my wife was $1000. I could afford way more but there was no need. We wanted things like a house and a car more than a $6k-$8k engagement ring.

Oh she picked out the $1k ring so I know she was happy with it and I never told her a price I just told her to pick out what she wanted. She and I both think it looks better than any engagement ring any of our friends have and they have spent from $2k-$10k on theirs. In fact the $10k ring was just like the one I go my wife but was set in platninum instead of white gold and they were certified flawless diamonds. Besides that they look exactly the same to the normal person but mine was much less

T

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom