Ed Oliver going off on coach. Top DT draft prospect. (1 Viewer)

It wasn't a big of deal. I'm sure none of the players were walking around saying Oh God!! Where's a jacket!! Sour grapes and a very immature coach.
You are sure? Well then there you go. You must be right. Pink kid going to the NFL not playing for his scholarship or his teammates is on the right because he needed a winter coat on top of his sweatshirt in 50 degree weather and refused to follow team rules repeatedly. Terrible coach...

The dude just killed his draft stock over a coat... an overcoat at that!! He’s sure to drop to the end of the second round :unsure:(y);)

You don't think coaches and gm's look at that and wonder if he will be a problem player? I'm not saying he is. I don't follow college football, so I don't know the kid. I would think that a good front office would at least question it. Just look at what happened here with Brandon Cooks or Jimmy Graham. You think Payton would even take the chance of bringing in a locker room cancer? This would be a red flag at the least.
Not at all. His only problem his ENTIRE career was his coach physically touching him to take off a jacket. Other than that he's been the standard at Houston.

Coaches put their hands on student athletes all the time. Try another excuse.
Oh neither party was in the right but this will hurt recruiting more with elite players from Houston that might want to help the home program over Olivers draft stock.
Nothing is guaranteed but he's the closest thing like Aaron Donald to enter the draft in years.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom