Ed Reed "Im black and gold forever"! (2 Viewers)

sheltonwhodat

Very Banned
Reaction score
@TripTP: #Ravens Ed Reed on growing up a #Saints fan. "Im black and gold forever"

Lets just hope he remembers us in the next couple months..come back home ;)

Something about hearing him say that just made me all giddy inside.....MAKE IT HAPPEN LOOMIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Signing Reed would sure up the FS position. Wondering if that means Harper is gone though. As harper would definitely be overpaid to that point.

I think we should draft a FS instead of a stop gap again.

Why does this bring a smile to my face? :worthy: Ed Reed! Go get that ring, and come over to NO and get another ring.!!

Signing Reed would sure up the FS position. Wondering if that means Harper is gone though. As harper would definitely be overpaid to that point.

I think we should draft a FS instead of a stop gap again.

Draft Bacarri Rambo in the 3rd and give him a year to learn from Ed Reed....

:eek2:

We can dream right?

Man this would be nice.. Too bad we couldn't get him like 5 years ago though. He is getting up there in age but he could have a Sharper-like season with us for 1 and maybe 2 more years. I'm sure he wouuld sign for a cheap price also.. Would love to have him here. What the heck... Make it happen Loomis :9:

Goodness, I think it would be awesome for him to come home and finish his career as a Saint. He's only 33, guys. Defensive backs typically have long careers. He could give us a few real quality years.

Draft Bacarri Rambo in the 3rd and give him a year to learn from Ed Reed....

:eek2:

We can dream right?

That would be great actually. We have so many holes to fill though that
its hard to project what well need to use a 3rd rounder on. IF we don't sign any Nose Tackles to pair with bunlkey then that 3rd rounder would probably be used on a Brandon Williams

But i feel ya. Bacarri would come in and be humbled by playing ST and if Ed came here and won a SB hed probaby retire the following season.

Thats a dream scenario and id certainly welcome it.

Especially if we got Grantham as coordinator. I will say this..........we have interviewed 2 safety prospects. The SS that transfered from GT and TJ Mcdonald. Looks like the Safety position might be shook up this offseason.

Man, if we were to sign him that would be amazing. We can only dream of something like this.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom