Ed Reed "Im black and gold forever"! (1 Viewer)

He is a self declared Saints fan and he admitted in media day he is very excited to play in front of his home town. Maybe we could get him on the cheap to finish his career at home. I do think we have an advantage over other teams.

He is a self declared Saints fan and he admitted in media day he is very excited to play in front of him home town. Maybe we could get him on the cheap to finish his career at home. I do think we have an advantage over other teams.

Yes!

Sharper 2.0 right there. New safety, new DC, another Super Bowl. Just like in 09.

"I could definitely play for coach Belichick," Reed said, Fox Sports reported. "He is a great coach. I'm sure he can help me to expand my football knowledge even more as a player and as a coach, so if I'm ever able to be around him, just like I was at the Pro Bowl, it's huge.";(

Pump

"I could definitely play for coach Belichick," Reed said, Fox Sports reported. "He is a great coach. I'm sure he can help me to expand my football knowledge even more as a player and as a coach, so if I'm ever able to be around him, just like I was at the Pro Bowl, it's huge.";(

Pump

What about Sean Peyton? Hmmmm. Who could he learn more from, and who could he have a better career with?

In regards to "getting him on the cheap"....maybe for one year, but not a long term contract. Ed Reed would best suit himself to play for New Orleans.

He has been a fantastic player, and a player like that is what this Saints "D" needs. He's a homer, and if he gets THIS ring, he might want another back to back.

No way Patriots make it again next year. Their dynasty is about done.

Crazy! Luv Ed Reed but it won't happen . We need to get younger not older. DB coach would be great. Maybe Sean is waiting for Ed to finish and he would be r DC . Kidding! Goodell stay in NY HOMIE! Peace n love

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom