Ed Reed likely headed to 49ers (1 Viewer)

The 49ers can have Ed Reed. That won't make them any closer to the SB this yr. will they be a playoff contender? Probably. But it's been over 2 decades since a loser has come back to a SB so don't anticipate them going because odds are stacked very high against them.

Yep and no one who lost the last three games of the Season ever made it to the Super Bowl either....oh wait :rolleyes:

Yep and no one who lost the last three games of the Season ever made it to the Super Bowl either....oh wait :rolleyes:

Sorry but that's a non issue. You want to make a wager on who wins the SB? My money is going on a wild card team. Forget the media or public favorite. I will even go so far as saying Seattle has that division locked as the div west leader. SF had their chance. They'll get another chance at it but Kaep is going to **** the bed this season so I'm not counting them to do much. We'll see how it plays out, but you have one high profile team and you have one that's mediocre. The mediocre will come out on top almost always in Superbowls now a days. Remember that.

Btw, look for KC to possibly take in the money this coming season. Titans and Oakland are possibles too.

WTH is this? Is this the older brother looking out for the little bro....this smells funny. Is he doing this because he smoked his brother in the superbowl...I bet his momma said "John...now be fair...give Jim some players so he can have a chance...you won yours already"....this makes me sick

throwing-phone2.gif

Ed Reed is better than what San Fran has. Even at his advanced age.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom