Ed Reed likely headed to 49ers (1 Viewer)

I think the 49ers are getting crazy because of that Superbowl loss and the fact that Superbowl losers usually don't get back again for a while.

And they have like eleventeen picks in the draft too.
Well, maybe they'll waste 4 or 5 on kickers. That seems to be the only position they're having trouble with.

DON'T DO IT, EDDIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I green thumbed the Anne Hathway .gif but, man, is she an ugly crier. But I digress.

Fact of the matter is that's what happens when you have a few back-to-back successful seasons (ie. us a few years ago). Championship caliber teams run the gambit of two to four great years in a row and then the salary cap, over performing players, and free agency happen and leave those teams in a position similar to the one we're in now.

Ask the Eagles how all those free agency Superbowls work out. Still gotta play the games.

The difference here is that they just came out of a super bowl. The 49ers gave been a dream team from the beginning. Now they are just something i can not even dream about. But its pure speculation. Ed reed hasn't been signed yet so let's wait and see.

Anyway don't worry everyone we still have Will Herring and Shanle is available if we need him! :hihi:

on paper doesn't matter, look at the dream team in Philly.

Goal #1 get into the playoffs and see how it shakes out, injuries and matchups play such a huge part.

The Ravens must really not care at all.

Number 1. Could they overpay Flacco enough?

Number 2. Boldin for 1 draft pick, just wow....that is awful

Number 3. let Ed Reed go to the Niners

Not to mention Ray Lewis is retiring. I don't think they will be a threat at all next season. The Bengals could easily roll them and take that division.

on paper doesn't matter, look at the dream team in Philly.

Goal #1 get into the playoffs and see how it shakes out, injuries and matchups play such a huge part.

The thing is the so called Dream Team didn't look that good on paper either.

Anyway don't worry everyone we still have Will Herring and Shanle is available if we need him! :hihi:

Great. Thanks. I just threw up a little in my mouth.:ipuker:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom