Ed Reed Or Charles Woodson? (1 Viewer)

I'm going for the trifecta. I want Reed, Sharper and Woodson. If they're willing to kick the tires on guys that are on the wrong side of thirty then grab all three and let them battle it out in TC with the young guys.

Reed all the way he has about 2 maybe 3 years left in the tank which is enough to get about 2 or three more super bowl rings

You guys are crazy. Ed Reed is finished, he is a shell of his former self. Woodson is a dirty player and a cheap shot artist. No thanks to either.

You guys are crazy. Ed Reed is finished, he is a shell of his former self. Woodson is a dirty player and a cheap shot artist. No thanks to either.

Both are better than Harper/Jenkins. Jesus the saints have more safety issues than BP

Even the shadow of reed would be better than the CRAP we have as starting safeties right now

Even the shadow of reed would be better than the CRAP we have as starting safeties right now

Harper will thrive in Ryan's scheme. As far as Jenkins I'd rather move him to corner and start IAQ than blow money on Reed or Woodson.

Harper will thrive in Ryan's scheme. As far as Jenkins I'd rather move him to corner and start IAQ than blow money on Reed or Woodson.
So you would have preferred to keep kaevisharn/bullocks rather than signing sharper in 2009? It's not like jenkins (i'll give you the benefit of the doubt on harper) was better than that duo the past year, spagnuolo or no spagnuolo

Wow, thats a tricky one. I'll go with Ed, cause he's younger and doesnt have the injury history Woodson has.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom