Ed Reed Or Charles Woodson? (1 Viewer)

While I like Reed and his instincts, my concern with both is injuries. If we are going to go after older players, regardless of their performance history, we need to really concentrate on their injury history.
We want them to come in and make the team better the entire year, not just for a few weeks here and there, right?
Not saying that injuries will happen, and both of them are beasts who make offenses account for them, however it is a financial, health, and production equation... I'll leave that kind of stuff to Loomis :)

i love reeds playmaking ability.we need more turnovers.however woodson could play nickel corner too. so both.

All things equal, of course Ed Reed.

But if you get Woodson for a discount similar to how we got Darren Sharper (unlikely, but who knows?), that would be a great pickup.

My idea is like your, but different:

Neither.

Aging vets are not the answer.

Darren Sharper disagrees w you. While I agree w you that they don't fix anything long term, a few (not all) do fix things short term. If I need stitches for a cut but all I have to choose between is nothing or a bandaid to cover the cut, I choose a bandaid.

Reed 1st...then woodson but heck i'd take anybody that will make us better

i've read some things that indicate that bmore is interested in keeping reed. supplemental question, if reed isn't available, would you take woodson?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom