Ed Reed visiting the Texans (1 Viewer)

Dont get why you all want Reed so bad...he lost more than a step.

This is not 09 where you guys are going to land an old all pro safety(Sharper, this year's case Reed) which will greatly help you march to a superbowl

Because lost step or not...he is still a huge improvement on Jenkins. Jenkins is completely clueless back there. He needs to stick to CB and hope to revive his career. He isn't bad in man-to-man coverage...he just sucks in space and is awful in determining angles when the ball is in the air. He would be a much better CB.

This is not 09 where you guys are going to land an old all pro safety(Sharper, this year's case Reed) which will greatly help you march to a superbowl
I don't know. reed is possibly the best ever, if not top 3, to ever play safety. plus he may have lost a few steps, but he is still fast as ****. he is also a natural ball hawk.

I'm really surprised that the Saints haven't shown any interest in improving the FS position. It looks like MJ and Harper will once again be our starting safeties. It will be another year with minimal ints. I hope Quddus can continue his development and eventually become our starting FS. He looked way better than MJ when he played last year.

Reed can be like Sharper
Old player that could retire but still has gas left in the tank
If we get him he brings leadership to our defense
and shows Our safeties a thing or two

What scares me is an injury. I'd love to have Reed but I'd regret it if we got him and then he gets injured.

Houston Texans ‏@HoustonTexans
Wheels up! GM Rick Smith is on his way to pick up free agent S Ed Reed in #Texans chairman & CEO Bob McNair's private jet

well, if nothing else, we could have our current safeties learn from one of the best safeties in history for a year or two

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom