Edgerrin James makes HoF; Sam Mills doesn't. (2 Viewers)

I think in football, baseball and basketball there should be HOF balloting once every three years instead of every year. It would make for a much stronger class. There shouldn't be players elected just for the sake of having a HOF class. In baseball there has been a couple times where no one got selected

Last edited:
10!!! Only 11 offensive lineman in the history of the NFL have 10 or more Pro Bowls. Only 39 people at all positions combined have 10 or more Pro Bowls!!! Your bar for entry is incredibly high!!

OL with less than 10:
Walter Jones 9
Mike Munchak 9
Lou Groza 9
Alan Faneca 9

Well if Deon Sanders had his way they would have shut and locked the doors right after he was finished with his induction speech!!

We need to start seeing it as what it is... Hall of Famous. Not Hall of Best

Not a hugely strong class, but the only one I agree doesn't belong is James.
He was at his height the 3rd or 4th best player on team. Likewise at RB he was 3rd best maybe at his peak. L.T, Alexander, Marshall Faulk we're better and Priest Holmes for a brief time eclipsed him.

Edge James. Horrible horrible. Priest Holmes isn’t in. Why should James? It’s all junk. According to the media. How can you tell the story of nfl without said player. What did James do?

Deion Sanders wasn't wrong.

I'm not sure if I see a single deserving player from that list.

Polamalu I guess, maybe.
lol. polamalu, that is a huge question mark looking at his actual contributions. yes, he made some awesome blocks/sacks but he was an average safety at best. his hair is more famous than he is. reason being is because he was an average, above average (?), safety at best.

lol. polamalu, that is a huge question mark looking at his actual contributions. yes, he made some awesome blocks/sacks but he was an average safety at best. his hair is more famous than he is. reason being is because he was an average, above average (?), safety at best.

Of the 2000’s generation, who was any better? Ed Reed is already there, and well... the “other guy” is locked up.

Of the 2000’s generation, who was any better? Ed Reed is already there, and well... the “other guy” is locked up.
agreed but there are so many players ahead of him that deserve introduction in the hall.

cam jordan's dad, steve jordan, is worthy more than 90% of those considered. the process is forked up.

I don't agree with Isaac Bruce on there.

You can't tell the story of football without him. He was a dominant 5 tool receiver on a never before seen offense that revolutionized the NFL. He had the 2nd greatest single season for a WR ever at the time. He retired as #2 in receiving yards. 5 time pro bowler. Multiple super bowls. Caught the game winning touchdown in a super bowl.

Should have been in on the first ballot.

This is a great group of 5. Edge is the only borderline. The other four are long overdue

Last edited:
You can't tell the story of football without him. He was a dominant 5 tool receiver on a never before seen offense that revolutionized the NFL. He had the 2nd greatest single season for a WR ever at the time. He retired as #2 in receiving yards. 5 time pro bowler. Multiple super bowls. Caught the game winning touchdown in the super bowl.

Should have been in on the first ballot.

This is a great group of 5. Edge is the only borderline. The other four are long overdue
This was Polamalu's first time on the ballot. James couldn't have qualified more than a few years ago. It's funny Atwater is going in at the same time as Polamalu. Steve was better in all areas, really only 2nd to Lott. No way it should have taken Atwater this long and Polamalu gets in as a first ballot. Not saying Troy isn't HOF worthy but not his 1st year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom