Edibali > Kruger (1 Viewer)

Taker597

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
We went man in the second and disguise our coverage better. The reason why we was getting more pressure... RIver was reading our zone like an elementary coloring book. We went to man. It cause him to hold on the ball longer and our pressure was getting to him.

meily

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Edibali is relentless and has a heavy of moves but he does not stop....Kruger...he's capable but he does not bring what Edibali brings in terms of his hustle and motor.

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixor
Reaction score
He looked really good.

Kruger had a half-sack + two other really good plays that I saw. That busted up screen pass was nice too. It would of went a long way had he not tipped it. We just need him to be a decent part of the rotation. He's not making starter money. Just be a viable player and do your job.

sleepingbunch

NOLA/ATX/San Antone Saint
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I respect Dennis Allen for changing defensive approach in the 2nd half, and recognizing that things weren't working rather than being stubborn.

SaintsJunkie

BREES HOF
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
really depends on the match up, I think edibali has more speed and Krugar more bull rush

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I respect Dennis Allen for changing defensive approach in the 2nd half, and recognizing that things weren't working rather than being stubborn.
This is actually a pretty good point. I've seen too many games where the Saints didn't adjust or tweak the gameplan in the 2nd half. Just good to see that they're not getting in a rut with the playcalling.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom