N/S Edwards-Helaire beasting tonight (...maybe early OROY candidate) (1 Viewer)

25 carries for a buck-thirty eight (5.5 ypc).

As if the Chiefs needed more offensive firepower... wow!

:gosaints:

Just pencil his name in the for the award.

One game when the opponent geared up to stop Mahomes is nothing. Every other rookie hasn't even played yet.
I mean... They are going to be trying to stop Mahomes for 15 more games. CEH went to the best place for him to succeed. He'll be lucky to see 9 men boxes.

I mean... They are going to be trying to stop Mahomes for 15 more games. CEH went to the best place for him to succeed. He'll be lucky to see 9 men boxes.
True mahomes is amazing but now that CEH had a great game defenses will gear up to stop the run first just like most teams do.

True mahomes is amazing but now that CEH had a great game defenses will gear up to stop the run first just like most teams do.
That is like picking your poison. Focus in on stopping a rookie RB or the Best QB in the game.

This reminds me of our 2011 or 2009 offense where you're screwed either way.

I dunno, he only lost yards down at goal line, he didn't do well at all in short yardage situations, and most of that was in 6 man or less boxes. It was a good day though.
He showed some nice moves.

I dunno, he only lost yards down at goal line, he didn't do well at all in short yardage situations, and most of that was in 6 man or less boxes. It was a good day though.
He showed some nice moves.

Yea they need another back for short yardage, that’s just not his game.

I take nothing away from the Chiefs team ... they have a high octane offense with great players ...

But that that Texans defense is trash. I don't see much improvement on their O line either. O'Brien and co has a ton of work to do.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom