EE is like Twitter .... (1 Viewer)

Madmarsha

Feral housewife
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
... with like only 10 percent of users responsible for 100 percent of tweets. IOW, it seems like a slow board.

I was always a SSF person and rarely visited EE.

But I guess these lunatics here rubbed off on me.

Now I'm stuck.

I'd rather be at the opera.

seems to me in the 'offseason' EE and PDB are just the regulars - and we've all pretty much curated our roles
when camp starts up and people start migrating back to SSF, some will venture here while news is refreshing over there

i'd love to see some stats on SSF traffic - if i'm guessing, the 7-9 seasons had higher avg traffic/posts vs the last 2 seasons (for the same reason the me episodes of game of thrones get MUCH more traffic than the good ones)

another anecdotal observation - at times i've seen r/saints break some news faster than SSF -it may be that younger posters do reddit more than individual sites

seems to me in the 'offseason' EE and PDB are just the regulars - and we've all pretty much curated our roles
when camp starts up and people start migrating back to SSF, some will venture here while news is refreshing over there

i'd love to see some stats on SSF traffic - if i'm guessing, the 7-9 seasons had higher avg traffic/posts vs the last 2 seasons (for the same reason the me episodes of game of thrones get MUCH more traffic than the good ones)

another anecdotal observation - at times i've seen r/saints break some news faster than SSF -it may be that younger posters do reddit more than individual sites

Example of "bright people".

Don't let it go to your head.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom