EGO maniac Sean Payton will have TH throw a bomb again vs Wash (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok.

Actually, this wouldn't be the first time that Payton has come out the following week to show everyone that he knows best. It's exactly the type of thing that Payton would do. It's why you hate to love him. Payton is going to do Payton and he's damn sure not going to take media and fans criticizing his game plan or play calling. What better way to illustrate that than to come out the following week and call the exact same play that was failed in its execution the very next game. It would be very Paytonesque shall we say.

Hmmm. I guess getting mad about something that hasn’t happened yet is one way to inject some novelty into our discussions.

I know that this thread is closed, and for good reason. However, the OP somehow reminded me of the following old joke:

Louie has a flat tire out in the country. Goes to change the tire and finds that he has no jack.
There is a farm house about a quarter of a mile down the road so Louie decides to walk on over to see if the farmer will let him borrow his jack.
While walking, Louie thinks: "I hope that the farmer has a jack, and is kind enough to let me borrow it".
As he gets closer to the farm house Louie thinks: "With my luck I'll bet that farmer has a jack and won't let me use it".
A few feet from the house Louie says to himself "You know... I'll bet that belligerent old farmer has two jacks and won't let me use either one of them".

Louie knocks on the door, the farmer opens the door, smiles, and asks "How can I help you, young fellow"?

Louie responds... "You know what! You can take both of your jacks and shove them up your keister!" and storms off in a huff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom