Elden Ring (2 Viewers)

What level you at?
Still 200. Stopped grinding there, after able to wear the armor and shield I wanted while also attaining the intelligence level needed to use the staff and spells I wanted. Had to have level 70 intelligence, 50 endurance. Those took forever.

I get 13K each time the bird falls, can do it in about ten seconds, 13k as I wear the plus 20% medallion. Takes 310k for each level for me now tho. Idk how much more grinding I’ll do. Lol

My verdict Samurai >>> Confessor build

I started as Vagabond, ended up a super-heavy great spear/great shield STR/FAI build. I just got the Dark Moon Greatsword so I respec'd and went INT/STR for that and I've still got like ten respec tokens to use. I'm around RL90 with about 60hrs played. Dark Moon Greatsword has a pretty sweet ranged horizontal slash when you use a heavy attack with the weapon art active.

Level 202 and Haligtree area is still giving me problems. F this area.

It seems like Elden Ring's NG+ may exist mostly for respawning bosses because the difficulty of the late/end game areas is off the charts in NG compared to the other Souls games. They did a good job getting you settled in with relatively easy early game areas then really cranking up the difficulty.

I'm banging my head against Commander Niall and for the first time I wanna completely ragequit this game lol.

I'm banging my head against Commander Niall and for the first time I wanna completely ragequit this game lol.
Totally understandable. Rotten breath has gotten me thru so many bosses, idk what I’d have done without it. And summons.

I was having a very tough time with Fire Giant. Only one who’s frustrated me badly, so far.

Could not for the life of me beat the mounted knight guarding the Clergyman boss fight, after about a hundred deaths I asked my stepson to do it. Took him 3 tries. I’m getting old and slow lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom