Elden Ring (1 Viewer)

gkqxnb068a981.gif

If it was possible to obtain a PS5, this would be my first buy. I love Souls games.
I think its being released for the PS4 too. They didn't go full next-gen on the graphics, which is perfect for me, as my 1080Ti died, and I am not paying triple msrp or whatever for a gpu. I monitor Best Buy stock, as they are the only retailer I've found to get cards in stock at msrp. But even on the couple of times I caught them in stock, I still didn't get one. They go in and out of stock in around 5 minutes. I've essentially given up until supply problems start to ease.

Until then, my trusty old 970 makes for a great band-aid. And will actually have a shot at running Elden Ring at a decent framerate.

btw I'm gonna post stupid memes in this thread until the game releases

VejeL14GYK-5lpFfQ0DhL0dbUoKDJRq7ne8Ywzd7iN4.jpg

Last edited:
Asmongold is probably my favorite streamer. He primarily plays WoW. I'll probably make a thread for his transmog and mount competitions. They're entertaining even for people that don't play WoW. Anyway, here is a montage of him dying in Dark Souls 1. You can find the entire playthrough on youtube if you want.

So, is this game going to be like Dark Souls? That may not be my bag..lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom