Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (3 Viewers)

What, so only the 360 qualifies as a console?

Yes.

Did you even click the link?

Yes, it's a console controller with penis envy. Why not use a controller that has been proven for gaming over and over again instead? And, why not play a gave on a giant TV instead of a computer monitor?

Why not use a controller that has been proven for gaming over and over again instead? And, why not play a gave on a giant TV instead of a computer monitor?
Indeed, why not?
2634287974241518.JPG.19313260267924226

Has anyone completed the Azura's quest? I didn't want to go through the spoilers thread because I didn't want spoilers on other stuff, but anyone with advice for me, a DM would be greatly appreciated.

Has anyone completed the Azura's quest? I didn't want to go through the spoilers thread because I didn't want spoilers on other stuff, but anyone with advice for me, a DM would be greatly appreciated.

You're better off not giving the item to Azura... Give it to the elf guy in Winterhold. Of course I'm probably too late with this advice.

You're better off not giving the item to Azura... Give it to the elf guy in Winterhold. Of course I'm probably too late with this advice.

This is good advice. The Black Star is the -ish.

It is basically a refillable black soul gem (which are very expensive.)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom