Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (1 Viewer)

So.. 176 hours into Skyrim now & my 360 had begun to lock up. Found this common sense info pretty useful if anyone runs into the same problem.

Do these things. Delete every save file, (and autosave), except for the most recent three. Go into system settings, storage, hit the "Y" button at your storage device, (usually your HDD), and select "clear system cache." That`s it. To help prevent further problems, close doors that you open and avoid taking those three gold septims on the table. The further you take the game from its original "image", the more it has to keep track of.

Yeah, It's still better than the alternative.

I'm sad that I can never be back in that place when I'm just leaving Helgen and the world is spread out before me and I have no idea where I'm going to go or what I'll encounter next. And the awesomeness of Bleak Falls Barrow for the Golden Claw quest for the first time. Now, I'm basically just waiting for Elder Scrolls VI.

I'm sad that I can never be back in that place when I'm just leaving Helgen and the world is spread out before me and I have no idea where I'm going to go or what I'll encounter next. And the awesomeness of Bleak Falls Barrow for the Golden Claw quest for the first time. Now, I'm basically just waiting for Elder Scrolls VI.

I've got most of Dark Brotherhood and probably 2/3 of the main quest left to finish. I'm kind of look forward to starting over with a dual-Wield/archer with sneak, but I'm afraid it will bore me now that I know what will happen and basically where everything is. But, I think it will be more of a challenge without the concentration on destruction magic so that might help.

The amazing thing to me is that I've played this thing a lot for about a month and I'm still thinking of playing it again. I never play games again, but I think this may be big/good enough to justify it.

I've got most of Dark Brotherhood and probably 2/3 of the main quest left to finish. I'm kind of look forward to starting over with a dual-Wield/archer with sneak, but I'm afraid it will bore me now that I know what will happen and basically where everything is. But, I think it will be more of a challenge without the concentration on destruction magic so that might help.

The amazing thing to me is that I've played this thing a lot for about a month and I'm still thinking of playing it again. I never play games again, but I think this may be big/good enough to justify it.

Agreed, great time diversion but alas for me will ultimately fall short once I finish all the big quests. I'm on one of my last lines, thief's guild. I'm getting close to done on it. I did dark brotherhood first for the kicka** tanking horse which I use to gather my crafting stuff. I still have a small amount of enchanting to do to get to 100 but will soon have full on legendary dragonscale light armor with 2 enchants on each piece so not much crafting to do either.

I have heard there may be expansions so we'll see.

My dagger wielding archer with 100 sneak is a blast to play. I still have to think about what I am doing or I will roll in and slit a few throats but then get caught trying to fight my way out of a room full of thugs. I had one particular encounter last night that I had to try 4 times because I kept getting spotted after I had killed a few and one of them would come over and behead me with his giant sword. I seriously got beheaded 3 times.

Agreed, great time diversion but alas for me will ultimately fall short once I finish all the big quests. I'm on one of my last lines, thief's guild. I'm getting close to done on it. I did dark brotherhood first for the kicka** tanking horse which I use to gather my crafting stuff. I still have a small amount of enchanting to do to get to 100 but will soon have full on legendary dragonscale light armor with 2 enchants on each piece so not much crafting to do either.

I have heard there may be expansions so we'll see.

I'm on legendary deadric armor and i'm at 744 armor rating right now. but i heard somewhere after like 680 it doens't matter?

anyway i wonder how many hours you guys have in the game. post it if you got it. I'm only at 69 right now. i bet alot of you have passed 100

I'm on legendary deadric armor and i'm at 744 armor rating right now. but i heard somewhere after like 680 it doens't matter?

anyway i wonder how many hours you guys have in the game. post it if you got it. I'm only at 69 right now. i bet alot of you have passed 100

Where do you go to find out how many hours you've played the game? My best guess is i'm near 100 hours, probably low 90's at worst.

Where do you go to find out how many hours you've played the game? My best guess is i'm near 100 hours, probably low 90's at worst.

I don't know if you can check in game (I'm sure there's some way), but if you open steam and go to your library and click on Skyrim, you should see under the title how many hours played.

I don't know if you can check in game (I'm sure there's some way), but if you open steam and go to your library and click on Skyrim, you should see under the title how many hours played.

I'm a 360 user. I have looked around before at the pause menu, but i've never been able to find it.

I'm a 360 user. I have looked around before at the pause menu, but i've never been able to find it.

Ah sorry I didn't realize that. I just looked and apparently when you go to menu then go to load the game, it should show on the game you want to load.

You're all lightweights.

Of course to be fair, this is the only game I've put significant time into since New Vegas, and RDR before that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom