Eli Apple a free agent again (1 Viewer)

This has got it to be the most confusing free agency year I have ever seen. I have seen so many one year deal than ever before. But I am also seeing alot of so called signing that got retracted. I really thought he signed the deal... What gives now?

most of these are being reported as signings but are merely an agreement in principle pending a physical.

most of these are being reported as signings but are merely an agreement in principle pending a physical.
I see... Initially when I saw these tweet, it just said signed... But never pending a physical

Potentially hurts the Saints in the comp pick market. If Apple gets much less than $6M annually from another team, the Saints won't get the sixth round pick for him.

Screw the comp pic. I would much rather have this guy for depth. I would rather he be our third corner back then PJ Williams. He came into his own playing next to his buddies Lattimore and Bell. If we are really going all in this year then that is vital depth. He knows the defense well.

Dude has confidence issues.

Yeah, there's something about Eli that seems off and it may be his confidence. He started good last year and just feel off. That seems to be how his career is going really. I feel like he did like New Orleans b/c some of his friends are here but his play was just lacking which is a shame b/c the kid could be a really good CB.

Last edited:
Report says Apple backed out of the deal. Maybe he wants to go back to NOLA.

This one says the Raiders backed out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom