Eli Apple Injury? (1 Viewer)

I hated to see him go down like that...the last 4 minutes of that game was like a nightmare...I had to keep reminding myself we were blowing them out...

same. I kept counting how many touchdowns they needed to get. Still made my blood pressure rise by ALOT LOL

lets be honest if cgm doesn’t make a boneheaded playthen the defense really shouldnt have been on the field.....but here’s to eli coming back string in week 10

Despite us being thin at CB with the PJ suspension, JT Gray injury, and PRob injury....I really hope we can find a way to sit Eli until after the bye. The Cardinals are certainly playing better the last few weeks but I think we can handle their #2 & 3 WRs with backups and a slight scheme adjustment.

Here's a nice write-up about hyperextension in the NFL (edit - not sure why the link isn't showing up). There's no way to know the timeline of recovery until after the MRI rules out any significant damage.

It appears that when the knee is hyperextended but does not result in an ACL tear, the most common result is an LCL sprain - often low-grade. Recovery time is short, perhaps 2 to 3 weeks.

Last edited:
I hated to see him go down like that...the last 4 minutes of that game was like a nightmare...I had to keep reminding myself we were blowing them out...
Man as soon as Apple went down i felt the win came second to healthy players , ive been rooting for Apple since he got here. I def want the Defense to stay dominent and focused

I will feel much more comfortable about this when we get some type of leaked report—let alone something official—of the prognosis. As is, it still seems pretty wishy-washy and unclear.

I will feel much more comfortable about this when we get some type of leaked report—let alone something official—of the prognosis. As is, it still seems pretty wishy-washy and unclear.

Because until the MRI, it’s medically unclear. Hopefully we get news by early afternoon that there’s no damage.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom