Eli Apple. Only 16 points a game since we traded for him. WOW (1 Viewer)

Really bad compared to Crawley? Point is he is part of the team and the team held them to 13....in addition to using one game as a measuring stick.

our next years number 1....

Are you saying he will be our number one corner next year or that he makes up for not having a first round draft pick? I feel as if eli makes up for us not having a round one pick with the way he's playing. How great is it that we have two good young corners???

You watched that game right? He got burned a couple of times including the one Dak missed an open receiver on that would've been an easy TD....and had several holding calls that extended drives for them. He had a really bad game.

Apple did have a bad game but the defense still held the cowboys to 13 points. I really care about the whole overall unit. Apple will always be looked at like teams pick on him because no one wants to throw at Latt.

I kind of feel this way about Peat also. I care about what the unit does more than individual.

Really bad compared to Crawley? Point is he is part of the team and the team held them to 13....in addition to using one game as a measuring stick.

Are you taking my posts out of context? I'm not judging on one game. Cowboys fans are. They didnt' watch crawley play. They watched the one game against Dallas.

Apple did have a bad game but the defense still held the cowboys to 13 points. I really care about the whole overall unit. Apple will always be looked at like teams pick on him because no one wants to throw at Latt.

I kind of feel this way about Peat also. I care about what the unit does more than individual.

post out of context. I'm not judging him or the unit. i"m saying what cowboys fans were saying about him after just watching the one bad game.

Are you saying he will be our number one corner next year or that he makes up for not having a first round draft pick? I feel as if eli makes up for us not having a round one pick with the way he's playing. How great is it that we have two good young corners???

I agree. He is our 1st round pick in next years draft. We trade 4th and 7th for 1st is a great deal.

I thought it was in reference to the cowboys playing the giants twice a year (same division).. you can never really understand cowboys fans...

No. I had a cowboy fan tell me it was a good trade when we made it...then after that game asking why he was starting. And their sports talk guys were like “surely they have someone, anyone, they can put out there.”

I think it was a “now we see why the giants dumped him” kind of attitude.

No. I had a cowboy fan tell me it was a good trade when we made it...then after that game asking why he was starting. And their sports talk guys were like “surely they have someone, anyone, they can put out there.”

I think it was a “now we see why the giants dumped him” kind of attitude.

I understand your point Saint Greg. But I would think twice about giving them cowboys fans that much credit to think that deep ?. I swear they only see the tip of the iceberg imho.

Not only did we get him, but we got him with a steal of a deal. I like getting so much quality for a 4th and a 7th.
But but draft capital. But but. Mortgage the future. But but what am I going to do on draft weekend. SP and ML got this

I understand your point Saint Greg. But I would think twice about giving them cowboys fans that much credit to think that deep ?. I swear they only see the tip of the iceberg imho.
They’re sipping cocktails in their suites. Hear a roar. Such as it is not. Check out the nmega screen then tell you all they know about football

He's been very good. I give you that. But we are about to see this defense get a huge test against a video game type offense (Pittsburgh).

Agreed. They are similar in O talent to the Rams WITH Cooper Kupp.

They’ve got a good O line. Jaylen Samuels will likely b da starter at RB. But he’s a load as a runner n he can catch. They have two 1000 yd WRs in AB n JuJu. And their TEs, McDonald n James have combined for almost another 1000 yds.

Big Ben is having a good year, on pace for 5000 yds, and has already thrown 30 TDs n 15 INTs with only 20 sacks. But they lost 3 of their last 4, and had to hang on to win at home vs NE.

For our D to succeed, it comes down to doin what they’ve been doing: limit the run and big pass plays, and get after Ben with the pass rush!

No doubt a huge test tho!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom