Eli Apple to Vegas (1 Viewer)

C’mon, big money big money! Daddy needs another 2021 comp pick!

tenor.gif

Also, this helps the Saints with the comp. formula, I believe.
It does. He was an UFA.

C’mon, big money big money! Daddy needs another 2021 comp pick!

tenor.gif

It does.

Excellent. Only thing I wasn’t sure about was if the fact his option year wasn’t picked up factored in.

Excellent. Only thing I wasn’t sure about was if the fact his option year wasn’t picked up factored in.
To my memory, the 5th year options on former 1st round picks are the only options that aren’t factored into the compensatory pick formula if the team chooses not to exercise them.
His momma blocked me on twitter. He can leave now!
You must’ve been acting a fool on Twitter because I met Mama Apple at the Cardinals game last year and she’s a very pleasant lady. She’s just enthusiastic for her son the same we all would be if we had a child in the NFL.

I wish him well. With Apple you had to take the good with the bad. Fans tend to only remember the bad but at times Apple was a really good Corner. I'll feel much better with Jenkins in his place though.

I remember when we thought he was going to be out with that knee injury many of us were really worried. Apple had his moments but the good far outweighed the bad really every one had their moments of brain farts even Lattimore.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom