Eli Manning weighs in on Flacco Comments (1 Viewer)

Been to New York a lot and honestly, if you'd been there, you can't compare the two cities. New Orleans, better food, most new york chefs come here to become great there. Commute from hotel to stadium, New Orleans, walking distance, Met life stadium, East Rutherford NJ. people, hospitality- Cmon is this even debatable" Get otta here!" in my new york dialect. Night life- comparable, both are 24hour cities with great music"considering that there are a lot of New Orleanian talents headlining at the best clubs in NY". Difference here is that I can walk up and down the street with a 2 foot tall cup of whatever i want, throw up on the leg of a police horse, while the police is on it, and not get in trouble just by belting out a good ole fashion" Who Dat!. New york may be the #1 city in America but with all of these big metropolitan cities in this country, it says a lot when a relative small city like New Orleans is right on your heals and really gaining ground with the film industry becoming just as big a part of Louisiana as its is in NY or LA

It seems that him and his family have a problem with the Saints. From him and his bro throwing backhanded digs at the team at every oppurtunity to the constipated and pizzt off looks that Archie would give when asked who he was rooting for when our boys were in the SB.
My feelings on this family of big headed mofoz have really changed over the last few years.

Weather conditions in New Jersey Feb. 2, 2013 at 9 pm EST

Super Bowl 2013 -- Eli Manning says outdoor Super Bowl 'new and good' for NFL - ESPN New York
Tell us how you really feel Eli.

New Jersey Feb. 2, 2013 at 9 pm eastern time wind 7 mph 28 Degrees Feels like 20 degrees with slight chase of snow. Who wants to pay over 8 thousand dollars per person to freeze before, during and after the game:aargh:

07102 Weather, Current Conditions and Temperature - weather.com

I've lost all respect for both the Manning boys over the years. After Katrina, they did as little as they could to help the city and if you looked at them, it was like they didn't really want to do anything or even be associated with Louisiana. They can both go take a flying leap for all I care.

Exactly! And none of them offered any congratulations to the city and fans after we won the Super Bowl.

It seems that him and his family have a problem with the Saints. From him and his bro throwing backhanded digs at the team at every oppurtunity to the constipated and pizzt off looks that Archie would give when asked who he was rooting for when our boys were in the SB.
My feelings on this family of big headed mofoz have really changed over the last few years.
:00000654: I feel the same way about the Mannings. At one time I was a big fan of Archies, now I think he is a snob...

I don't have an issue with what he said, except the part about NY being a better venue that NO. That's ignorant and disrespectful to his hometown. He can say NY will be a good venue and stop there. Oh yeah, and there's always the small issue that it's really New Jersey that's hosting it. I know they're right next to each other, but there's no such thing as venues being within walking distance of each other like in NO. It's obvious Eli is 1) not very intelligent and 2) he's a shill for the league.

Eli doesn't even realize he doesn't play in NY.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom