Eli Set for MRI (Heel) This Afternoon (1 Viewer)

Saint603

All-Pro
Reaction score
Adam_Schefter Hold your breath, Giant Nation. QB Eli Manning to have MRI on heel this afternoon.
less than 20 seconds ago from UberTwitter

Is David Carr still their back-up? Not that it really matters because against Oakland, Pee-Wee Herman could quarterback the Giants to a win.

Supposedly it is Plantar Fascitis. He should be ok with a cortisone shot.

Yeah, much ado about nothing. Word is nothing is torn or anything like that.

Hope he's OK. I'm tired of hearing about how we haven't beaten anyone with a real QB so I want him to play, but if he does turn out to be injured then that certainly improves our chances of beating them.

If it is plantar fasciitis then he should be fine but it will nag him for a while.

I find it interesting that all these key players are getting hurt right before we play them.

Last edited:
I'll be completely happy winning the SB having won every game against, "But we didn't have_____."

If Manning is out for the next game, then having the Saints on your schedule is officially the new "Madden Curse." McNabb in Philly, the O-line in Buff, the DBs in NY. Hmmmm... :)

Bye week came at a perfect time for Shockey...he gets to rest up, get dehydrated and what not. :)hihi:) You just know Sean Payton is going to make a point to his former team.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom