Elite Sports NY - The NFL’s Most Overrated Quarterback: Drew Brees (1 Viewer)

lurkerTim

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Atlanta; grew up in Pensacola, Europe, Jamaica and
Brees not only plays with one of the best home field advantages eight times a year, but that advantage occurs in a dome – which guarantees perfect weather conditions.

He then plays three more divisional games every year in warm weather cities – Tampa Bay, Carolina, and Atlanta (oh, yet another dome game).

This also doesn’t take into account other indoor opponents New Orleans may face on their schedule.

Last season the Saints played three games against the Arizona Cardinals, Indianapolis Colts and Houston Texans on the road – all of whom play indoor home games.

Which means Brees played 12 of 16 regular season games indoors last year.

New York Giants Set To Face The NFL's Most Overrated Quarterback: Drew Brees | Elite Sports NY

That's a good laugh. Overrated quarterbacks don't hold the records that Drew does.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Click bait article. I refuse to click on these type of stupid articles.

Dude's a student at Saint John's University. Just because they call the site "Elite" doesn't make it any more than a third rate Bleacher Report imitation.

Click on his name..lil boy looks like he's maybe 18....hey lil guy...when your voice starts to change and that stuff that your face starts to grow then I'll take into consideration your opinion on one of the all time greats, no matter the "conditions" they play in....until then the press needs to keep u in their back pocket and keep feeding you farts until your old enough to eat ****

Haters gonna hate.

What will that moron say after Drew's QB rating is better than Eli's in bad weather?

Oh, that's right: He'll say Drew lucked out with a game in NY in the early part of the season... and he didn't have snow to deal with.

:gosaints:

Attachments

• Haters gonna hate.jpg
    Haters gonna hate.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 42
The same could said about Peyton. I'm Indy played in a dome then played the jags, texans, and titans Still til this day I can't figure how Indy is in the Afc south and Dallas is NFC east. Based on Geography

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom