Ellerbe out Sunday (1 Viewer)

I like the C. Robertson signing and think that he will be great value, but Ellerbe is better. Our LB Corps took a major blow the first day that Ellerbe was on the injury report.

Our defense won't be as good without him. He somehow makes that much of a difference, at least last year. However this year I think Robertson will be better than whoever was behind Ellerbe last year.

63594749-150x100.jpg

we were 6-2 in games he was able to play in last year.... when healthy he is great to have.

Key words in your statement. It's rare that he is healthy. His injury came out of nowhere, it's like he strained something letting out a large fart now he's out this Sunday.

How does anybody know that Robertson is not as good as Ellerbe in a Saints uniform? As far as I'm concerned, it's Robertson's spot to lose now. Healthy Ellerbe or not.

Blessed...

Really?!?! WTF!! I was looking forward to seeing him and Robertson in the nickle together cause they looked pretty solid there in the preseason. Now I guess JL will have to play in the nickle, which I'm not too thrilled about. Damn you Ellerbe! We need you big time!!

How does anybody know that Robertson is not as good as Ellerbe in a Saints uniform? As far as I'm concerned, it's Robertson's spot to lose now. Healthy Ellerbe or not.

Blessed...

Every tweet I read in TC had Robertson balling out of his mind when he was in there. Pass breakups and interceptions. I don't think it's going to be a big difference on the field Sunday

Really?!?! WTF!! I was looking forward to seeing him and Robertson in the nickle together cause they looked pretty solid there in the preseason. Now I guess JL will have to play in the nickle, which I'm not too thrilled about. Damn you Ellerbe! We need you big time!!

This is probably the biggest impact that will be felt. Coverage in our Nickel D. With that being said. It shouldn't hurt too bad. Their offensive system I don't think dictates much more than a run heavy approach and then pitch/catch between Carr & Cooper.

If they were a more pass oriented team then I'd be a little more down about it. Hopefully Robertson is up to the task on early downs in his run fits but he and Laurinitis should be ok for what the Raiders like to do.

Ellerbe staring the year off the same as last year.

He just takes the holiday too literal. Ellerbe quits working after labor day.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom