Ellerbe (1 Viewer)

Figures he got hurt celebrating.

Time for IR and an injury settlement with this guy!!

He's now played in 8 of a possible 37 games since he's been with the Saints and from the looks of today he'll be on the injury report AGAIN after this game!!........time to cut your losses and send him on his way!!...........:rant:

Figures he got hurt celebrating.

This dude's hammies make Donte Stallpepper's look solid
Wasn't a celebration or his hammy..definitely grabbed his quad as he hopped on one leg after chasing down (I forget whoever it was).

He looked to be playing tentative from the beginning..saw him make some tackles and he got up slow from all of them.

Wasn't a celebration or his hammy..definitely grabbed his quad as he hopped on one leg after chasing down (I forget whoever it was).

He looked to be playing tentative from the beginning..saw him make some tackles and he got up slow from all of them.

Yeah...that's is what i posted with the grainy pic...he definitely grabbed his quad after pushing runner out of bounds. It was on screen just briefly and announcers didn't catch it.

Time for IR and an injury settlement with this guy!!

He's now played in 8 of a possible 37 games since he's been with the Saints and from the looks of today he'll be on the injury report AGAIN after this game!!........time to cut your losses and send him on his way!!...........:rant:

7 of 23.

I wondered if he had been injured as I saw him kind of hop out of bounds with his hand on his hamstring area. I can't agree more - he needs to be placed on IR and we just need to move on from every week hoping he can get on the field.

Yeah...that's is what i posted with the grainy pic...he definitely grabbed his quad after pushing runner out of bounds. It was on screen just briefly and announcers didn't catch it.
Of course they didn't they were to be busy ragging on us the whole game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom