Ellerbe..... (1 Viewer)

Outbackjack

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
He is awesome.

Fast, reads plays well, tackles hard....and he is getting healthy.

Zztop

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
wonder if he'll manage to play 2 games in a row

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score
It is no wonder we turned in such a stellar defensive performance today. He is the key, the difference maker on this defense.

bclemms

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
Ellerbe is what a real NFL LB looks like. It's pretty cool to watch, haven't seen it but a few times since the early 90's.

He and Roberson are by FAR the best duo we've had in a long time.

Moon

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Yeah... there are posters on here that have stated they've never wanted a player off the team like they want Ellerbe off.... don't understand

Billgluckman

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Ellerbe is very good. Dude just can't stay healthy. Love when he plays but if he can't stay healthy the rest of the year then cutting him is ok with me.

Very good when healthy.

SippiSaint35

Sippisaint man
Reaction score
Stay healthy Elerbe! Please do not trip over a blade of grass! we need you to break your record of consecutive Saints games of 4 and play the rest of the season!

bobad

Son of Adam
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah... there are posters on here that have stated they've never wanted a player off the team like they want Ellerbe off.... don't understand
Maybe they're wishing for the wrong thing. Instead of wishing him off the team, maybe they should be wishing for him to stay healthy.

Poison

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Maybe they're wishing for the wrong thing. Instead of wishing him off the team, maybe they should be wishing for him to stay healthy.
Seriously, if I have to read another post about Ellerbe "phoning it in" to get a pay check, I'll spew. He is one of our best assets on the defensive side of the ball.

If he stays healthy, with Breaux working his way back to full fitness, Sterling Moore looking better every week, the introduction of Rankins (whose role will no doubt increase as he gets more game time) and a host of other important role players, our defence will get to a level where it can compliment our offence and elevate us from a middle of the road team to a good team firmly in playoff contention.

I'm obviously hopeful we can get it together this season, but 2017 is looking brightest IMO.

mc4saints

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
More props to LRB! This is why you don't cut a good player because of nagging injuries.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom