Elon Musk makes $43 Billion offer for private buyout of Twitter (4 Viewers)

i find this bizarre, one of the more bizarre happenings.
that someone anyone, human, would make a purchase like this for a
number so ridiculously high...one of the stupidest human things ive seen.

its embarrassing. i think its insane. it is crypto?....or is musk handing over
49bill in cash?....fancy bank transfers....some app that move money for a couple buck fee.

what did he buy. a platform, algorithm, which became a place where finger/heads could type any thot their little brains reacted to.
thats now cost 49bill.

things are so out of proportion.

i got a twit acct but never used it.

i dont do FB dont do that fly by app stuff newly appearing daily.
im not sending my money to some new app claiming 'the best banking service.
whut?? go way.

turning your personal info from banking to other personal info over to the
newly growing app take a picture on your phone stuff is a weird world to me.
i want no part of it, i avoid it.

I’ll admit my long-standing skepticism towards corporate America has morphed into jaded bitter cynicism. I think the “supply chain issues” are nothing more than a smoke screen for corporate America to jack up prices. The proof will be in seeing if prices fall as the alleged supply chain issues ease. I won’t hold my breath.
I guarantee supply chain issues are real. My job would be much easier if it were not.
I think most people have no clue on how deep supply chains run.

I guarantee supply chain issues are real. My job would be much easier if it were not.
I think most people have no clue on how deep supply chains run.
My wife is a buyer in the auto industry and she does nothing all day but try and find materials and put out fires.

As a private company, he is under even less obligation to provide any data from inside Twitter. He doesn’t even have to report earnings

That is censorship, no? You want a public square, why should you get to hide from haters? Serious question.

If I wanted to send you (not literally you) pics of burn victims and computer generated explicit images of trafficked children I should be able to as it is free speech.

Right?
I can censor for myself, what I see, hear, read -- I can't censor for others, that's the difference.

279288532_5351411338202764_4217859264531000428_n.jpg

i find this bizarre, one of the more bizarre happenings.
that someone anyone, human, would make a purchase like this for a
number so ridiculously high...one of the stupidest human things ive seen.

its embarrassing. i think its insane. it is crypto?....or is musk handing over
49bill in cash?....fancy bank transfers....some app that move money for a couple buck fee.

what did he buy. a platform, algorithm, which became a place where finger/heads could type any thot their little brains reacted to.
thats now cost 49bill.

things are so out of proportion.

I don't see how it's really different than purchasing any other kind of business.

If you don't attend a protest, you are against free assembly.
This would be the same flawed thinking.
To continue the "public square" parallel -- I imagine walking down the street, there's a big group of obnoxious protestors on the sidewalk in front of you, yelling obscenities and hate, so you put in your ear buds, turn on some loud music, don't look at them, or even go walk on the other side of the street to get where you're going.

One user blocking another on twitter is like that, but better, because less effort is required to ignore who you want to ignore.

I heard Babylon Bee was reinstated.
Is Babylon Bee that boomer-oriented, Diet Coke version of The Onion that lacked the wit, intelligence and informational value of the brand of satire it tried to emulate?

What was it banned for? Presumably being to social media what Stryper was to hard rock.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom