Elon Musk makes $43 Billion offer for private buyout of Twitter (16 Viewers)

Hey, look, we finally reached a discourse that makes me nope on outta this thread. AOC lost me in the first ever interview I heard her give.

If we want to continue to talk about Elon Musk buying twitter we’re gonna have to avoid getting into broader political discussion.
This.

All of this.

Seriously y'all. Let's not get too cute here.

On a side note, Jenna Jameson liked one of my tweets today. Yup the real Jena. Guess I have reached the pinnacle for me might as well turn my account off.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Chuck and Ward tried to give you guys a heads-up about keeping this thread on topic. I have cleared up about three pages of the thread in hopes of preventing a complete derailment. Let's stay on topic folks. Thank you.

Twitter is about to turn into MySpace. Maybe MySpace will be cool again once everyone quits Twitter

I was reading about this yesterday. The article I read, which I of course can’t find, mentions charging businesses and government not individuals.

I was reading about this yesterday. The article I read, which I of course can’t find, mentions charging businesses and government not individuals.
I could see that. KFC, McDonalds, etc. all get free advertising otherwise. And it can be better targeted than ads on tv.

I would have to disagree with charging government though, I think that's basically a public service.

Edit: Just to clarify, I’m only referring to official government accounts, not a politician’s personal account.

Last edited:
I would have to disagree with charging government though, I think that's basically a public service.

Edit: Just to clarify, I’m only referring to official government accounts, not a politician’s personal account.
Could not agree more.

Isn’t charging government charging us? If you are charging the government and businesses you are paying for it. A charge for having too many followers? Great let’s pay a tax for using Twitter.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom