Elon Musk makes $43 Billion offer for private buyout of Twitter (5 Viewers)

If you really want to go mask off with Elon, he grew up with essentially black slaves in apartheid SA.

This is Tesla.

I've thought for a long time that plantation owner was more analogous to Elon then Tony Stark.
I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of what Musk has starts to fall apart. The guy is an absolute jerk and one that doesn’t create the best working environment. This he can get away with at Tesla because it has been the only show for a long time. While he was Musk the super wealthy star, people overlooked a lot of the bad. But, now that he’s showing how inept he really is at Twitter, you’re starting to see the cats being let out of the bag in other areas. The stuff at Tesla isn’t new. But now the sharks are smelling blood.

Musk has been good at taking other people’s ideas, getting large government backing and making money all while using social media to make himself look like he is absolutely incredible. Texas looking at you.

I’m waiting for Twitter to implode. It would actually make my day to watch it happen

I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of what Musk has starts to fall apart. The guy is an absolute jerk and one that doesn’t create the best working environment. This he can get away with at Tesla because it has been the only show for a long time. While he was Musk the super wealthy star, people overlooked a lot of the bad. But, now that he’s showing how inept he really is at Twitter, you’re starting to see the cats being let out of the bag in other areas. The stuff at Tesla isn’t new. But now the sharks are smelling blood.

Musk has been good at taking other people’s ideas, getting large government backing and making money all while using social media to make himself look like he is absolutely incredible. Texas looking at you.

I’m waiting for Twitter to implode. It would actually make my day to watch it happen
“done been telling y’all this”
- Sun Wukong

Or having 2 kids with friends who work for Tesla and SpaceX

This actually underscores how in denial people were about him, though. The stories of horrid work culture at Tesla and Space X have been around for *years* but people just turned a blind eye to it because Elon was the internet's golden boy. It's really quite something how people just ignored every red flag about this dude because they wanted electric cars and space travel.

This whole thing actually reminds me of an episode of King of the Hill. Bobby gets a part time job working as a concession vendor at a race track and is constantly complaining that his boss is crazy and over working him and forcing him to do dangerous and sketchy things. Hank takes the typical boomer mentality of "You're just whining because you don't want to work hard. Your boss is a good man who is trying to bring out the best in you and you're too lazy to see that." It isn't until later in a conversation with Dale that he learns the boss IS basically a psycho who is overworking his employees and putting them in dangerous situations that he comes to realize Bobby was telling the truth.

Elon is that psycho concession guy at that race track and the internet is Hank Hill.

This actually underscores how in denial people were about him, though.

Some people still are in denial about him .

I have a good buddy who invested in TSLA in 2012 (i didnt get in til 2016) .. i believe he bought in at $6 per share.. by my math, when TSLA hit it’s peak last year, he had become a millionaire.. this is a guy who doesnt make a lot of money, and is very middle class.. BUT he has held on to all his stock, and whenever we talk/text, he is obviously stil an Elon true believer.. He keeps talking about the ‘fundamentals’ of Tesla the company, but fails to realize (or just doesnt want to acknowledge ) that Musk has been selling Billions of dollars of Tesla stock in order to finance this Twitter debacle, which is terrible for small-time investors like he and i…. Musk really does have a cult following, that reminds me a lot of a certain obese orange toddler former President.. and no matter what facts you put in front of these fanboi’s, they cant see any flaws in him .

Some people still are in denial about him .

I have a good buddy who invested in TSLA in 2012 (i didnt get in til 2016) .. i believe he bought in at $6 per share.. by my math, when TSLA hit it’s peak last year, he had become a millionaire.. this is a guy who doesnt make a lot of money, and is very middle class.. BUT he has held on to all his stock, and whenever we talk/text, he is obviously stil an Elon true believer.. He keeps talking about the ‘fundamentals’ of Tesla the company, but fails to realize (or just doesnt want to acknowledge ) that Musk has been selling Billions of dollars of Tesla stock in order to finance this Twitter debacle, which is terrible for small-time investors like he and i…. Musk really does have a cult following, that reminds me a lot of a certain obese orange toddler former President.. and no matter what facts you put in front of these fanboi’s, they cant see any flaws in him .

It's like people who swore up and down NFT's weren't a scam but a legitimate thing that was here to stay. Or Crypto Bros who still think they're going to become billionaires despite the market collapsing. For a lot of people doubling down on being wrong is much easier for them than admitting the truth.

I'm somewhat surprised it's split almost evenly down the middle.
Marketing ...he trying to guage what's left on Twitter.

Even split is probably causing his head to oooze.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom