Elseworlds(CW Crossover Thread) (1 Viewer)

I missed the 2nd part last night...

I would agree, but it's a convo better kept in th Arrow thread. Have you caught up on Elseworlds, yet? It's pretty fun.

I'm going to watch part 2 right before Supergirl comes on.

Really liking it. I don't watch Supergirl, just Arrow and Flash, but the crossover is killing it. And yeah, part 2 had ALOT of easter eggs. Some they even shoved in your face.

Just started the episode 3. So far so good, Real interesting plot twists.

bastageS just teased another crossover for next year! I hate them for making me wait!

It's a crime Supes doesn't have his own show.

Just finished parts 2 and 3. Man, they killed this crossover like no other. And next year's crossover? I didn't see the announcement coming right now, so my mouth just dropped.

I have to believe that they've got to be kicking around the strong possibility of Superman getting his own show. I need this in my life.

I don't know how that would even work, the Arrowverse has severely nerfed Kryptonians. I know the DCEU has been bad at making movies, but they kinda nailed Supes' ability in The Man of Steel.

I don't know how that would even work, the Arrowverse has severely nerfed Kryptonians. I know the DCEU has been bad at making movies, but they kinda nailed Supes' ability in The Man of Steel.

Ehh, Smallville was good back in the day. I think they could stay in that same vein. We know what to expect from the Arrowverse shows. We know they can't go ultra with budget constraints and all that, but they're still able to do an admirable job. I want my Superman show. ;)

It is, he's really good. He's got the best "lightness" of the character since Christopher Reeve. He just feels very positive and affable. I know this crossover was a backdoor pilot of sorts for the Batwoman show, but they also did a lot to set up Superman. Looks like we'd jump right in with him being married with a kid. I know the Arrowverse is a bit crowded, though. I don't think they cancel the big two of Flash and Arrow, but with Batwoman coming down the pipe to fill the "girl power" demo in the super lineup, it wouldn't be hard to imagine them axing Supergirl, or at least retooling it to be sort of a co-headlined show between the two Kryptonians.

I know all of these shows have their individual issues, but when they do these crossovers, they totally nail it. Puts the DC movie universe to shame.

Why can't they just do something like this on the big screen with a big screen budget? That would fill my comic nerd heart with joy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom