Email for Season ticket holders coming soon (2 Viewers)

RedJem

Official SR Twitter Team
Staff member
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Heads up. I was told STH's will be getting an e-mail this week about our tickets this year. I don't know specifics but I'm guessing we are getting an opt out choice with refund/ credit option.

rbhogan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Heads up. I was told STH's will be getting an e-mail this week about our tickets this year. I don't know specifics but I'm guessing we are getting an opt out choice with refund/ credit option.
Just sent in my request for refund...

Attachments

SaintsFanatic

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
i mean it's really hard to make this decision when there is no insight as to what will be done for games this year. Does anyone have a clue? What if you choose to keep your tickets, then when the season comes, it gets cancelled? or no fans? do we get the refund option then?

rbhogan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Unfortunately the decision was made for me ... I'm in the first 8 rows so those seats are "removed" this year due to COVID for the entire season (UGH!) and then to make things worse, they are removed permanently next year for the addition of end zone suites (UGH again!). -- So I will never get to enjoy my seats again!

OP
RedJem

RedJem

Official SR Twitter Team
Staff member
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Did the email already go out? What is the request refund option? Get a refund and keep the rights for next year? What is the partial cancellation?
No, the email has not gone out yet.
Yes, from what I understand you can opt out and still keep your rights.

rbhogan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Is this real? There were a couple of fake ones going around on FB and reddit. Know who you are giving your info too.
Email was from Saints directly and had to download the pdf and mail it to saints facility. My ticket rep sent me the email and explained what to do...

This is the form that will be going out

Saintcd

Rookie
Reaction score
If’s that’s the form, looks Ike a general form with no information on retaining seats for the 2021 season. It’s a sign it and comes back to bite you form if you want to keep your tickets next year.

Reaction score
If’s that’s the form, looks Ike a general form with no information on retaining seats for the 2021 season. It’s a sign it and comes back to bite you form if you want to keep your tickets next year.
I don’t think that is the letterhead the Saints use anyway unless they changed it.

Saintcd

Rookie
Reaction score
I would think the form would be specific to COVID and have warnings associated with it.

SaintsFanatic

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
So if we choose to keep them now, but say the NFL announces no fans prior to start of season, do we get to choose a refund or is it rolled to next season?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Resale Saints tickets canceled... Just got email about my tickets Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 14
Poll: If You Were an NFL Player, Would You Opt-Out for 2020 Season? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 39
Andrus Why Saints' Marcus Davenport will have a T.J. Watt-type edge rusher breakout season in 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Fleur-de-Links, August 6: Sean Payton speaks on coaches opting out of the 2020 season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Buccaneers plan a “voluntary” bubble during the regular season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Zack Lee discounting injury and illness, which player do you think holds the biggest key to a successful season Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 23
Fleur-de-Links, August 4: Saints release another player and a preview of Marshon Lattimore’s season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Odell Beckham says season should be cancelled. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 49
NFL needs to create a bubble plan for 2020 season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Report: Saints to rent out part of the Loews Hotel to 'sequester' before the season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
WhoDat_SB44 I hope we play this season since we have upgraded just about every position group Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 20
Walker: Drew Brees, driven by Super Bowl quest, faces toughest challenge yet in 20th NFL season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
SuperSaint Saints Report: MLB could cancel season as early as Monday (Not looking good...) Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 16
Drew Brees sidesteps whether 2020 will be his last season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
For asthmatic Saints TE Cole Wick, opting out of season is 'bigger than football' Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Oye NBA 2020 Season and Playoffs Everything Else Board 166
Taker597 N/S Cowboys have canceled all of 2020 Season Tickets Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 8
Optimism abounds for Pelicans as NBA season officially restarts Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
How Many Saints will end up opting out of the 2020 NFL season? Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Fleur-de-Links, July 29: First Saints player to opt out of 2020 season and a preview of a 2020 Saints game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
If the season is shortened or canceled due to covid Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 1
Day 1 of the weird season has arrived for the Saints. 'We're grinding through it' Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Jason Vander Laan opts out of 2020 season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Former Saints guard Warford, two current backups opt out of 2020 season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints TE Jason Vander Laan opts out of 2020 season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Former Saints OL Larry Warford to sit out the 2020 NFL season: report Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Source: Unsigned G Warford opts out of season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Source: Saints TE Cole Wick opts out of 2020 season due to asthma Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints TE Cole Wick opting out of season {Merged and merged again} Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 25