Email for Season ticket holders coming soon (1 Viewer)

If you haven’t received your email call and they’ll send. The call, email from, completion of form, and the email to took less than 5 minutes. Soon after sending I received reply stating my credit card account would be credited in 4 to 5 business days.

So the forms that they didn't tell anyone about are only being sent out when requested? And if you don't request the form they didn't tell you about do they just hold onto your money until next year?
Because its the NFL run by a CLOWN why should anyone trust the NFL

The problem with all of this is that Seatgeek is holding the payments, so if you sold tickets already, you haven't gotten paid for the ticket you sold plus you cannot opt out.

I read since the money and tickets traded hands beteen two private parties, the sale is final and the new ticket holder will only receive a credit towards any future tickets, for any event. Don’t know how they would go back to the seller and say; You need to return the money so we can refund that money to the buyer. Then how would the original seller of the tickets get the tickets back? Just saying.

I emailed mine form this morning and received a confirmation with 2 minutes. That’s some fine customer service.

I emailed mine form this morning and received a confirmation with 2 minutes. That’s some fine customer service.

I don't know about you, but you'd think they would at least put some sort of response in the message, especially considering you put that you're requesting it because you're in a high risk group. I got no "hey dawg." Nothing. Just the form and that's it. That's not customer service to me.

They just told me they are getting rid of end zone section for floor suites. So I've go to relocate next year 😠 son of a......

They just told me they are getting rid of end zone section for floor suites. So I've go to relocate next year 😠 son of a......
Do you have any more details on this? What sections. which seats? Thanks

Emailed them late last night had the form sent back to me early am

This is the first I have heard about a refund for the season. It would sure be nice to get an email from the organization about opting out.

This is the first I have heard about a refund for the season. It would sure be nice to get an email from the organization about opting out.
Hopefully the article above and WDSU reporting it will force them to communicate their plan to their season ticket holders.

Hopefully the article above and WDSU reporting it will force them to communicate their plan to their season ticket holders.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom