Email for Season ticket holders coming soon (3 Viewers)

RedJem

Official SR Twitter Team
Staff member
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Heads up. I was told STH's will be getting an e-mail this week about our tickets this year. I don't know specifics but I'm guessing we are getting an opt out choice with refund/ credit option.

SAINTSFAN

Contributor
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
So I just sent an email asking for clarification as there has been much chatter online and in local media in New Orleans about options regarding the upcoming season. This is what I received in response.

I have to say. I think their response is terribly unprofessional and in my 18 years with the organization, I have never seen such disregard and sarcasm in an email.
That is terrible. Is that from your rep? My rep just told me to go to the team's website to see the official announcement from the team. I was not sent the form nor a confirmation that I could ask for a refund.

Waymer

Waymer
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
That is terrible. Is that from your rep? My rep just told me to go to the team's website to see the official announcement from the team. I was not sent the form nor a confirmation that I could ask for a refund.
I don't have my rep's personal email anymore, so mine at least was through the generic contact at first. So I don't know if it is the same person responding each time or not...but it was equally as bad. One word, lower case sentences, no punctuation. Look, this is a "first world problem" so to speak, but it speaks volumes nonethless.

Reaction score
So I just sent an email asking for clarification as there has been much chatter online and in local media in New Orleans about options regarding the upcoming season. This is what I received in response.

I have to say. I think their response is terribly unprofessional and in my 18 years with the organization, I have never seen such disregard and sarcasm in an email.
Contact Mike Stanfield . Call the Saints office up and tell them you want to speak to Mike Stanfield . This is the guy you need to speak too.

Dome50

Dome Ninja
Reaction score

I got the exact same response to my email. How is it possible that a professional sports team is sending out that garbage? I had to go back and check to see if i emailed the right address because this almost reads like an email scam.

Saint Greg

SR is my life!
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score

I’m getting similar stuff.

Attachments

Saint Greg

SR is my life!
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
My situation is I’m just trying to get a refund for my row 8 Tickets that they canceled. But I want to keep my other tickets for this season. It seems like my only option is cancel everything or let them keep the money for the seats they canceled. Which is nonsense. They should’ve refunded those first 8 rows already. But I’ve been waiting all day for clarification. Seems like all or nothing.

Attachments

Reaction score
Another high up to contact .

Saint Greg

SR is my life!
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
After waiting 9 hours for a response I sent one mentioning mike Stanfield and immediately got a better response. They still don’t get it though. I don’t want a refund for all of my tickets I just want a refund for the ones they canceled.

Grandadmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Reaction score
At least you guys got a response. I just got the form. No "here you go," no nothing. This is terrible service at best.

SoggyBottomBoy

I'm with you fellers.
Staff member
Administrator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I've been following this thread, but haven't reached out to them, yet. Of course, the organization hasn't made an effort to inform me. Very disappointing to see the unprofessional way they are handling this. Similar to when they were giving an extra two weeks beyond their deadline for ticket payments due to COVID, we season ticket holders had to contact them to request it. This business method of "if they don't ask, don't tell" may be better for their bottom line, but it is damaging their relationship with their loyal season ticket holders.

And judging from those email responses posted, they don't even have a well crafted form letter for the reps to use. I'm going to hold out a little longer to see if they eventually contact everyone with the refund offer for next season.

Craigj

I'm need about TREE FITTY
Reaction score
Who wrote these emails? It looks something an 8 year old who speaks English as a 3rd language would write. They should be embarrassed with these responses.

Saint Greg

SR is my life!
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Who wrote these emails? It looks something an 8 year old who speaks English as a 3rd language would write. They should be embarrassed with these responses.
Whoever it is it seems like the same person with all of the............................................periods.

Va Saints Fan

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
I emailed them and got a basically “here you go” with the form attached. I told them I wouldn’t mind buying post-season tix if things change drastically with covid (like a vaccine). My rep basically said if you ask for a refund you should be 100% sure you aren’t coming to games. If not 100% sure, he said wait a few weeks until more details are released. I’m thinking they are hoping for more direction from the NFL and NFLPA. I wouldn’t go if they have games with partial fan attendance. I would like the option to go if best case scenario happens. say they delay the season by a couple months and we have a vaccine by winter. I wish they would commit to giving us right of first refusal if things improve drastically with the pandemic. But no such guarantees are being made if you take the refund now.

Waymer

Waymer
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
For anyone that requested a refund, have you received it yet?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Resale Saints tickets canceled... Just got email about my tickets Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 14
The Commish sent an Email today Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 12
Buccaneers plan a “voluntary” bubble during the regular season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Zack Lee discounting injury and illness, which player do you think holds the biggest key to a successful season Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 18
Fleur-de-Links, August 4: Saints release another player and a preview of Marshon Lattimore’s season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Odell Beckham says season should be cancelled. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 47
NFL needs to create a bubble plan for 2020 season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Report: Saints to rent out part of the Loews Hotel to 'sequester' before the season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
WhoDat_SB44 I hope we play this season since we have upgraded just about every position group Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 17
Walker: Drew Brees, driven by Super Bowl quest, faces toughest challenge yet in 20th NFL season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
SuperSaint Saints Report: MLB could cancel season as early as Monday (Not looking good...) Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 16
Drew Brees sidesteps whether 2020 will be his last season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
For asthmatic Saints TE Cole Wick, opting out of season is 'bigger than football' Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Oye NBA 2020 Season and Playoffs Everything Else Board 136
Taker597 N/S Cowboys have canceled all of 2020 Season Tickets Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 8
Optimism abounds for Pelicans as NBA season officially restarts Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
How Many Saints will end up opting out of the 2020 NFL season? Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Fleur-de-Links, July 29: First Saints player to opt out of 2020 season and a preview of a 2020 Saints game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
If the season is shortened or canceled due to covid Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 1
Day 1 of the weird season has arrived for the Saints. 'We're grinding through it' Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Jason Vander Laan opts out of 2020 season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Former Saints guard Warford, two current backups opt out of 2020 season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints TE Jason Vander Laan opts out of 2020 season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Former Saints OL Larry Warford to sit out the 2020 NFL season: report Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Source: Unsigned G Warford opts out of season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Source: Saints TE Cole Wick opts out of 2020 season due to asthma Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints TE Cole Wick opting out of season {Merged and merged again} Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 25
Saint Kamara Football season: chance of happening is approaching 0% Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 89
This NFL season rides on players’ abilities to “play by the rules” Saints RSS News Feeds 0
N/S If we are using MLB as a test (Cluster of cases puts Marlins' season on hold) Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 58
ndcc Saints 2002 Season opener (Saints @ Bucs) ...this was a great game (start>>finish) Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 0
DerrickB Podcast: The Saints Get the Greenlight to Start Training Camp: Which Players May Opt-Out of the Season? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 0