Email for Season ticket holders coming soon (2 Viewers)

RedJem

Official SR Twitter Team
Staff member
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Heads up. I was told STH's will be getting an e-mail this week about our tickets this year. I don't know specifics but I'm guessing we are getting an opt out choice with refund/ credit option.

Waymer

Waymer
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Negative. To be honest tho I didn’t expect it to be yet.
Did you at least get a confirmation saying they will accepted your form? I can't even get that.

HoustonSaint68

Subscribing Member
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Negative. To be honest tho I didn’t expect it to be yet.
Agreed. My sister told me the Pels said a refund would take a couple of weeks (although she received hers earlier). It makes total sense that there would be a notable delay -- it's not like they have suficient dead cash just lying around to pay refunds immediately, and I suspect they would want to avoid a scenario where they treat requesting STH differently.

Waymer

Waymer
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Agreed. My sister told me the Pels said a refund would take a couple of weeks (although she received hers earlier). It makes total sense that there would be a notable delay -- it's not like they have suficient dead cash just lying around to pay refunds immediately, and I suspect they would want to avoid a scenario where they treat requesting STH differently.
Yeah, I would agree. Honestly, I'm just looking for confirmation of the refund/form. Since I haven't gotten one (despite sending twice), I was just asking if anyone actually got the money without the confirmation.

Terrence

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I talked to my rep a bit ago. They are planning a mass email in a few weeks. The options will be
  • Cancel - get refund - protect your seats for 2021
  • Announce the capacity and how they will manage who can go to what game
  • If I wanted to, I could have gotten the document today and got out but I decided to wait to hear the details
  • Can still get out at that point as I could today

SaintsFanatic

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
looks like everyone, from local govt officials, school officials to saints officials, and just about every other leadership position in this country is "playing it by ear". No one knows what's going on; no one has a plan, and it's reflected in these responses.

Grandadmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Reaction score
This is truly troubling what's going on on Airline. I have a friend who has emailed and called to have a form sent to her; nothing yet. I eventually forwarded her my blank copy.

saintsdash

All-Pro
Reaction score
I was told it would take four weeks to process. Everyone else hear the same? Kind of ridiculous

Clintonrebel

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Well, I would hate to be an ICU nurse, a bar tender, or a NFL ticket rep during these times.

They have no idea what the plan is for the NFL, kinda hard to articulate a plan for the individual teams and their ticket holders. If they can't accommodate you this fall, you will get a refund. I "think" they are trying everything humanly possible to let some number of fans into the place if the NFL and the city and the state allow it, and until all that clears up, its all just guess work, including guesswork by our ticket office.

St.Dan

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I talked to my rep a bit ago. They are planning a mass email in a few weeks. The options will be
  • Cancel - get refund - protect your seats for 2021
  • Announce the capacity and how they will manage who can go to what game
  • If I wanted to, I could have gotten the document today and got out but I decided to wait to hear the details
  • Can still get out at that point as I could today
If I was still a tickeholder, as I was for eight seasons, I'd choose option A. Start the process of being refunded as soon as possible while still protecting the seats.

Va Saints Fan

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
I won’t attend if it’s some limited capacity seating. But if we get a vaccine and things go back to “normal” I would want my tickets back. Wonder if they’d offer some sort of option like that

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Resale Saints tickets canceled... Just got email about my tickets Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 14
The Commish sent an Email today Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 12
Buccaneers plan a “voluntary” bubble during the regular season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Zack Lee discounting injury and illness, which player do you think holds the biggest key to a successful season Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 18
Fleur-de-Links, August 4: Saints release another player and a preview of Marshon Lattimore’s season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Odell Beckham says season should be cancelled. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 47
NFL needs to create a bubble plan for 2020 season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Report: Saints to rent out part of the Loews Hotel to 'sequester' before the season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
WhoDat_SB44 I hope we play this season since we have upgraded just about every position group Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 17
Walker: Drew Brees, driven by Super Bowl quest, faces toughest challenge yet in 20th NFL season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
SuperSaint Saints Report: MLB could cancel season as early as Monday (Not looking good...) Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 16
Drew Brees sidesteps whether 2020 will be his last season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
For asthmatic Saints TE Cole Wick, opting out of season is 'bigger than football' Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Oye NBA 2020 Season and Playoffs Everything Else Board 136
Taker597 N/S Cowboys have canceled all of 2020 Season Tickets Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 8
Optimism abounds for Pelicans as NBA season officially restarts Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
How Many Saints will end up opting out of the 2020 NFL season? Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Fleur-de-Links, July 29: First Saints player to opt out of 2020 season and a preview of a 2020 Saints game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
If the season is shortened or canceled due to covid Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 1
Day 1 of the weird season has arrived for the Saints. 'We're grinding through it' Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Jason Vander Laan opts out of 2020 season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Former Saints guard Warford, two current backups opt out of 2020 season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints TE Jason Vander Laan opts out of 2020 season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Former Saints OL Larry Warford to sit out the 2020 NFL season: report Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Source: Unsigned G Warford opts out of season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Source: Saints TE Cole Wick opts out of 2020 season due to asthma Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints TE Cole Wick opting out of season {Merged and merged again} Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 25
Saint Kamara Football season: chance of happening is approaching 0% Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 89
This NFL season rides on players’ abilities to “play by the rules” Saints RSS News Feeds 0
N/S If we are using MLB as a test (Cluster of cases puts Marlins' season on hold) Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 58
ndcc Saints 2002 Season opener (Saints @ Bucs) ...this was a great game (start>>finish) Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 0
DerrickB Podcast: The Saints Get the Greenlight to Start Training Camp: Which Players May Opt-Out of the Season? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 0
Dan in Lafayette Saints | Will fans be able to watch from Mercedes Benz Superdome stands this season? SR News Page Articles 0