Email for Season ticket holders coming soon (1 Viewer)

TheNOLAGirl

Editor, Writer, Podcast Host and SR Twitter Ninja
Staff member
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Heads up. I was told STH's will be getting an e-mail this week about our tickets this year. I don't know specifics but I'm guessing we are getting an opt out choice with refund/ credit option.

Heads up. I was told STH's will be getting an e-mail this week about our tickets this year. I don't know specifics but I'm guessing we are getting an opt out choice with refund/ credit option.
Just sent in my request for refund...

Attachments

• 2D8DFE57-F17F-4CD7-AFC9-19EB0043F20F.jpeg
    2D8DFE57-F17F-4CD7-AFC9-19EB0043F20F.jpeg
    544.5 KB · Views: 310
Just sent in my request for refund...
Did the email already go out? What is the request refund option? Get a refund and keep the rights for next year? What is the partial cancellation?

i mean it's really hard to make this decision when there is no insight as to what will be done for games this year. Does anyone have a clue? What if you choose to keep your tickets, then when the season comes, it gets cancelled? or no fans? do we get the refund option then?

Unfortunately the decision was made for me ... I'm in the first 8 rows so those seats are "removed" this year due to COVID for the entire season (UGH!) and then to make things worse, they are removed permanently next year for the addition of end zone suites (UGH again!). -- So I will never get to enjoy my seats again!

Is this real? There were a couple of fake ones going around on FB and reddit. Know who you are giving your info too.

Did the email already go out? What is the request refund option? Get a refund and keep the rights for next year? What is the partial cancellation?
No, the email has not gone out yet.
Yes, from what I understand you can opt out and still keep your rights.

Is this real? There were a couple of fake ones going around on FB and reddit. Know who you are giving your info too.
Email was from Saints directly and had to download the pdf and mail it to saints facility. My ticket rep sent me the email and explained what to do...

This is the form that will be going out

If’s that’s the form, looks Ike a general form with no information on retaining seats for the 2021 season. It’s a sign it and comes back to bite you form if you want to keep your tickets next year.

If’s that’s the form, looks Ike a general form with no information on retaining seats for the 2021 season. It’s a sign it and comes back to bite you form if you want to keep your tickets next year.
I don’t think that is the letterhead the Saints use anyway unless they changed it.

I would think the form would be specific to COVID and have warnings associated with it.

here is the “new COVID” form:

Attachments

• DDECFB22-D9D1-4CFF-959E-EA3AC6808492.jpeg
    DDECFB22-D9D1-4CFF-959E-EA3AC6808492.jpeg
    771.4 KB · Views: 290
here is the “new COVID” form:
So a full cancellation/refund will still allow us to receive a renewal option. Question is will the renewal be for the same seats? It's not stated.

So if we choose to keep them now, but say the NFL announces no fans prior to start of season, do we get to choose a refund or is it rolled to next season?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom