Email for Season ticket holders coming soon (2 Viewers)

So if we choose to keep them now, but say the NFL announces no fans prior to start of season, do we get to choose a refund or is it rolled to next season?
I believe you would still get the option then as it’s been the NFLs official policy on this.

So a full cancellation/refund will still allow us to receive a renewal option. Question is will the renewal be for the same seats? It's not stated.
Noticed that also. I would want clarification on that point.

Likewise, as a minor point, I like my parking location. Would I still have it in the same vein? A lot of unknowns.

You get to keep the rights for next season if you fill out a refund request form for this season. I called and asked. My form was different than the other attached in this thread but it was specific for COVID.

Still waiting as well.
Got a call yesterday. Rep emailed a form and I filled it out and emailed it back. You can opt out of the 2020 season without losing the rights to your tickets.

This sucks, I sold the preseason game so now I am not eligible to opt out....

That’s what the form says, I will call them soon and find out for sure.

This sucks, I sold the preseason game so now I am not eligible to opt out....
You can't opt out for a refund for that game from how I read the form that was posted earlier.

Ok so I bought tickets to the first game on Ticketmaster. 1st row by the endzone. Did I just lose my money?

Ok so I bought tickets to the first game on Ticketmaster. 1st row by the endzone. Did I just lose my money?

I would think ticketmaster would refund you. I sold a preseason game on ticketexchange a couple months ago and they haven't paid me yet. I think they're holding the money.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom